Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion How can i reduce my lip size?

Burtqmog

As you can see her my lips are too big and protouring. How can i fix that so that its in proportion to my chin?
IMG_8260.jpeg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not sure if you can do it without surgery, maybe post it in the cosmetic surgery niche. If surgery isn't an option you could ask @sigma ?
Nah bro its not my biggest failo in my opinion it would just ascend me a bit so surgery wouldnt be an option

Ur chin is recessed ur head is rotated counter clockwise in this pic post in frankfurt plane for the best advice

Also if u can then post whole side profile

lacking chin, so genioplasty
like @RAJ GHRANDHICK said, post whole side profile. there might be mandible, and maxilla problems to be adressed which could help overall appearance
He has shit side subhuman i have seen it in pms many days ago

He was so annoying that i left the conversation