Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion HOW CAN I THİCKEN OR DARKEN MY EYEBROWS?PLEASE HELP ME

denemek

I don't like the look of my eyebrows. They appear sparse or very light colored., how can I thicken or darken my eyebrows?

I don't like the look of my eyebrows. They appear sparse or very light colored., how can I thicken or darken my eyebrows?
Minoxidil on eyebrow. One drop each. Rub in hard. OR. Latanoprost same shit.

OR eyebrow pencil. Or microblading ( tattoo and I'll be doing this as it's more permanent) one drop minoxidil under the tongue. Spit out after 5 mins. Do this daily. ( side effect is lower blood pressure and your body hair will grow too and it can be considered more dangerous I did this and it worked but I hate how it makes me a little sleepy often)

I'm pretty expert at eyebrow growth. I had the same issue you had. Bothered me endlessly.

Last edited:
Minoxidil on eyebrow. One drop each. Rub in hard. OR. Latanoprost same shit.

OR eyebrow pencil. Or microblading ( tattoo and I'll be doing this as it's more permanent) one drop minoxidil under the tongue. Spit out after 5 mins. Do this daily. ( side effect is lower blood pressure and your body hair will grow too and it can be considered more dangerous I did this and it worked but I hate how it makes me a little sleepy often)

I'm pretty expert at eyebrow growth. I had the same issue you had. Bothered me endlessly.
I drank 50 mg minoxidil for many days and yes u get sleepy alot
also bad undereyes

Stop spamming shit

Use minoxidil to thicken them or due to dye them

And overall take care of it brush and shape

Btw since I didn’t actually contribute anything to this convo I will now. Don’t worry about the time it takes just focus on the process.

Btw since I didn’t actually contribute anything to this convo I will now. Don’t worry about the time it takes just focus on the process.
okk but I used minoxidl and it didn't look like it did anything would you recommend mustard oil or castor?

okk but I used minoxidl and it didn't look like it did anything would you recommend mustard oil or castor?
Research it tbh. I haven’t used either so unfortunately I couldn’t help you. I will tag the person you asked the question to again though @basic.yash

although in hindsight i shouldnt have used it on my brows lol, they were already thick and i made them longer and messier :hahaa:
did work on lashes, mine were average so i made them longer

how long did it take?
Sorry man I was busy with exams
I'd say it'll take you some time to see the results but they are worth it
Mustard oil contains chemical components like
Omega 3 and omega 6, Oleic acid, Linoleic acid
Not just that it also contains vitamins like vitamin E and A
Minerals, glucosinolates, etc.
Idk how it'll work for you tho coz it can irritate skin but it depends on person

If you want better results use both of them
One can nourish your follicles and one can provide essential vitamins and fatty acids that'll support your hair growth