Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How come this forum's so dead

IDF

City boy
Banned
Joined
Jan 26, 2026
Messages
24
Online time
1h 35m
Reputation
34
All hail for banning these evildoers that made up half the population

But how come it's so dead

Seriously how come
 
The goat knows somethings fishy

 
Ok i cant pm u but whatever

bro my character has developed so much since the dark nate sib times

I am truly sorry for my past behaviors

It was a trolling ban just let a n***a live
I don't remember what you originally did to get banned, but you have to leave this grudge behind.

Us normal jannies don't handle unbans, every one goes through Dean and he ultimately decides. I'm up for giving you another chance

Lowkey me and u are 2 peas in a pod u should advocate for me
n***a what
 
  • JFL
Reactions: IDF
There is no grudge btw I kept telling the irony to chill out but these 2 days without forum drove him mad
Stop trolling yk what I mean
 
  • Like
Reactions: IDF
I actually dont understand what u mean by the trolling

Like can u link some specific posts that are deemed perma ban worthy. @watkins didnt do shit

I agree with those where i was calling bpi fat and brown ig (although it shouldn't have been a perma still)
Constantly poking fun at bpirony

I don't remember who originally banned you but I see the logic behind it, if you're a new user and you're just here to troll then you're getting banned.
 
  • Like
Reactions: IDF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top