- Joined
- Feb 25, 2025
- Messages
- 31,097
- Solutions
- 6
- Online time
- 18d 13h
- Reputation
- 99,769
Everyone has seen Jeezy but not me
Let me in on this
Let me in on this
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
neither tbhEveryone has seen Jeezy but not me
Let me in on this
No the fuck you haventi've seen you
I did n****r, you had it as your pfp for a few seconds then changed itNo the fuck you havent
Wow I’m a r****dI did n****r, you had it as your pfp for a few seconds then changed it
Very interesting! Maybe they should check Spotify and see I do exist!
Dirty blonde actually but yhNeither have I but ik he’s good lookin. I think he’s ginger. Cómo estás señorita
In ur walls famDirty blonde actually but yh