- Joined
- Jun 21, 2025
- Messages
- 6,894
- Online time
- 19d 6h
- Reputation
- 23,928
It doesnt make sense back then I could post on org and get 15-30 reps every time now it’s super inactive
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
An era that endsI’m deleting my org account, boring forum
Give it to meI’m deleting my org account, boring forum
boring forum and boring userI’m deleting my org account, boring forum
Back then they were banning people for the smallest thingsView attachment 144477 this is why
.orgyAnd yet .org is still more active than this forum
Orgasm.orgy
This is where all us prisoners must go after we’ve been bannedAnd yet .org is still more active than this forum
High T BVLLS just make altsThis is where all us prisoners must go after we’ve been banned
The best news of todayI’m deleting my org account, boring forum
heavy doubtpost on org and get 15-30 reps every time
Don’t even know my org user but okheavy doubt
Don’t even know my org user but ok
hes not wrong, back then every thread was 30 reps now it's 1-2heavy doubt
in November? nohes not wrong, back then every thread was 30 reps now it's 1-2
noo give it to me insteadI’m deleting my org account, boring forum
That’s not me but ok
nightmare tier scenarionoo give it to me instead![]()
november 2023 ? it was wdymin November? no
Dream tier scenarionightmare tier scenario
I guess you wouldn't notice the differencenoo give it to me instead![]()
was user JPG your alt as wellnovember 2023 ? it was wdym
I know it is buddy when I posted those dms here you replied "top 10 anime betrayals"That’s not me but ok
november 2023 ? it was wdym
wtf are you eyI know it is buddy when I posted those dms here you replied "top 10 anime betrayals"
pento wrote on discord right after "top 5 anime betrayals"
dw i’m gonna send my sentences to gpt and ask it to make me sound smartI guess you wouldn't notice the difference
indeedwtf are you ey
Capping I think you have access to his account or something thoindeed
hello pento i missed u @AnxietypilledI know it is buddy when I posted those dms here you replied "top 10 anime betrayals"
pento wrote on discord right after "top 5 anime betrayals"
Everyones is ey's alt theory dear pentowtf are you ey
I missed you too (I’m not Pento I’m just her friend)hello pento i missed u @Anxietypilled
wdym her friendI missed you too (I’m not Pento I’m just her friend)
I have a question for youwdym her friendtop 5 anime betrayals
oh.... ok...... sry.... mb....If You started looksmaxxing when the meme blowed and you Still didnt ascended nor left the forum u should rope tho
Whitepill egirl alt esque "ahhh" postoh.... ok...... sry.... mb....
I started looksmaxxing back in 2021 but didn’t like the resultsIf You started looksmaxxing when the meme blowed and you Still didnt ascended nor left the forum u should rope tho
You became a femboyI started looksmaxxing back in 2021 but didn’t like the results
So I did another type of maxxing![]()
EmaxxedYou became a femboy
r u Trans trulyI started looksmaxxing back in 2021 but didn’t like the results
So I did another type of maxxing![]()
Indeed lovely pentoEmaxxed
ts is pento?hello pento i missed u @Anxietypilled
sadly notts is pento?