- Joined
- Jun 14, 2025
- Messages
- 1,748
- Online time
- 2d 22h
- Reputation
- 7,317
lovely pento never makes us fail to be amazedEmaxxed
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
lovely pento never makes us fail to be amazedEmaxxed
Yests is pento?
Pento was a chill twink just a bit dumbsadly not
then why @Theresia say no, whoever is lying to me is getting castrated and their balls consumed and turned into fuel for my flesh
Why does everyone keep saying I’m dumb what did I doPento was a chill twink just a bit dumb
Theresia is always lying my friend, he literally lies about everything - his nationality, his identity and so onthen why @Theresia say no, whoever is lying to me is getting castrated and their balls consumed and turned into fuel for my flesh
Theresia doesn't have ballsthen why @Theresia say no, whoever is lying to me is getting castrated and their balls consumed and turned into fuel for my flesh
then why @Theresia say no, whoever is lying to me is getting castrated and their balls consumed and turned into fuel for my flesh
NotedWhy does everyone keep saying I’m dumb what did I do
Remember the warnings I gave youWhy does everyone keep saying I’m dumb what did I do
LookRemember the warnings I gave you
I'm lookingLook
They banned everyone under 16 lmaoIt doesnt make sense back then I could post on org and get 15-30 reps every time now it’s super inactive
Actually nvmI'm looking
Actually nvm
Your actually right I am kinda dumb
Thank youYour actually right I am kinda dumb
you don’t get the full story tho, I just dug myself a deeper grave nglThank you
yeah but u kinda engaged when I told you like explicitly why you shouldn't, hence why i think ur a dummyyyy but its chillyou don’t get the full story tho, I just dug myself a deeper grave ngl