Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How did you find this website?

I don't remember exactly but I was searching for looksmaxing tips and saw .org then I saw here i honestly thought i was going to look like meeks when i first discovered looksmaxxing jfl as i typing this is remember i was looking for height increase methods i typed in how to increase height looksmax and i saw the website that listed looksmaxing sites

When i first found this site i hated it

Then i signed up
And used it and it wasn't that bad

I must have been searching something looksmaxxing related and i misclicked it thinking it was org

first found this forum and joined as a joke
found out I actually liked it and started actually using it
found the shit helpful
now I regularly use it

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
first found this forum and joined as a joke
found out I actually liked it and started actually using it
found the shit helpful
now I regularly use it
People joining as a joke seems like a common theme :monkahmm:

Glad you're finding the forum helpful man

People joining as a joke seems like a common theme :monkahmm:

Glad you're finding the forum helpful man
I guess you can see why lol, especially over on tiktok looksmaxxing is often clowned/frowned upon and often used as a joke