Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

how did you get into black pill

pslgodduckz

the forums biggest loser
Staff
Knowledgeable
Established Member
saw a vid about james sapphire and got sucked into the blackpill curse

saw a vid about mewing last year
i got really heavy into looksmaxing in june when i saw a facial analysis of Cameron alborzain

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
saw a vid about mewing last year
i got really heavy into looksmaxing in june when i saw a facial analysis of Cameron alborzain
mewing was never new to me tbh

i was searching online on how to grow taller and came across a lot of blackpill
it sucked me up.

saw a vid about james sapphire and got sucked into the blackpill curse
looking for clothes inspo spotted someone that quoted Rick Owens and related the quote with blackpill, I did research on lookmaxxing right after I stoped my consumption habit

Life itself. Back in middle and high school I started to notice how the guys perceived as good looking or simply of high social status (there were very few good looking guys there, you could count them in one hand) were seen as more interesting and their opinions were perceived as more reliable than someone like me.

Height Pill is another Pill that I'll never forget.

Today I'm average height, but back then I was short, skinny, pale and with a big head, so I was an easy target for bully.

Imagine how pathetic is too see a very ugly girl (and short by the way) looking at me with disgust saying men shouldn't be short, like if it was my fault, we don't choose our genetics.