- Joined
- Jul 20, 2024
- Messages
- 9,104
- Online time
- 2d 3h
- Reputation
- 28,994
i dont get it i would genuinely lose my mind if i had to do this and then go on about my day like its nothing
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
right icl after this wed hit the alterI swearrrr im too crazy obsessive to tolerate ts
its easy with the right person u just find urself fallingHow do people even fall in love tbh
Yeah, especially nowadays.How do people even fall in love tbh
@huntergirl this yo manYeah, especially nowadays.
i dont get it i would genuinely lose my mind if i had to do this and then go on about my day like its nothing
paris doesnt hv a beach but e for effortWe could do this on a beach in paris
It literally does I had to search it up before sending that to not look stupidparis doesnt hv a beach but e for effort
ur cute but we are not swimming the slums of the seine river that shit is polluted more than the cities of india combinedIt literally does I had to search it up before sending that to not look stupid
Okay we can do it in dubai insteadur cute but we are not swimming the slums of the seine river that shit is polluted more than the cities of india combined
how ab cannes its my cityOkay we can do it in dubai instead
What a coincidence its my favourite city, ever. I told @TonyDr that beforehow ab cannes its my city
I remember that convo indeedWhat a coincidence its my favourite city, ever. I told @TonyDr that before