Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How do I convince my parents to go online

Alcatraz

Well-known member
Requested Ban
Joined
Aug 13, 2025
Messages
385
Online time
8h 40m
Reputation
1,036
They want me to socialize and think online school is bad
 
say u get bullied
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​


They want me to socialize and think online school is bad

Go leave this forum for good iluvodeegard, and your parents are probably right.
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​


My life is boring apatheia

Then make it not boring there is so much other hobbies and other things you can be doing that is not just rotting on these forums.
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​




Then make it not boring there is so much other hobbies and other things you can be doing that is not just rotting on these forums.
I do boxing, walk every day and play soccer I got some time on my hands so I’ll either doom scroll or use this forum once in a while
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​


I do boxing, walk every day and play soccer I got some time on my hands so I’ll either doom scroll or use this forum once in a while

Good for you now go play games, watch a show, get a job, read a book, learn something productive, weightlift, etc.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top