- Joined
- Jul 26, 2025
- Messages
- 14,559
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 20d 23h
- Reputation
- 41,984
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
can i trust yushow pic
ofc, I'm as trustworthy as they comecan i trust yu
its not that bad dw
idk i never thought it was but most people who have seen me have said same thingits not that bad dw
idk if i should believe can anyone confirmofc, I'm as trustworthy as they come
I've seen you and its not bad dwidk i never thought it was but most people who have seen me have said same thing
he's trust worthy yesidk if i should believe can anyone confirm![]()
ok thanks uncI've seen you and its not bad dw

I canidk if i should believe can anyone confirm![]()
oki dokihe's trust worthy yes
nah fuck youok thanks unc![]()
you just not old enough in your 20's you will be slayeridk i never thought it was but most people who have seen me have said same thing
is cuz i called u uncnah fuck you
you just not old enough in your 20's you will be slayer![]()
whats ur discordI can
I'm 17 what made you call me uncis cuz i called u unc![]()
xaxs448whats ur discord
have you seen the photo im talking abtYouβre cute like that donβt change love
βThe photoβ dosenβt make you less cuter vrohave you seen the photo im talking abt![]()
making me blush n shiβThe photoβ dosenβt make you less cuter vro

what naw is fine dont worry boss ill always love yaim sorry that i said that this makes me look like a bad person i feel bad sorry bhai![]()
bhai stop it
sorry bhaibhai stop it![]()