Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How do I fix eye asymmetry?

r4mirez

recently , I did the inverted filter thing , and I noticed that my eyes are asymmetrical , what do I do?? 💀 I’ll post an picture if needed (tho I highly doubt I will have to)

You should send a pic because the inverted filter is gonna make everyone think they are brutally asymmetrical even if they aren't

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You should send a pic because the inverted filter is gonna make everyone think they are brutally asymmetrical even if they aren't
Send a pic w my eyes with or without the inverted filter ??

idk how to take pics , keep in mind that I’m an female so this is why they are big and idk , feminine ?? 😭

Attachments

• IMG_0136.jpeg
    IMG_0136.jpeg
    302.8 KB · Views: 17
Hold the phone farther away from your face and take a pic while your eyes are looking at the camera. You then can crop it afterwards to just show your eyes

Hold the phone farther away from your face and take a pic while your eyes are looking at the camera. You then can crop it afterwards to just show your eyes

Attachments

• IMG_0138.jpeg
    IMG_0138.jpeg
    91.2 KB · Views: 18
No they are not asymmetrical. Your eyes are big which isn't a bad thing for females. You do have upper eyelid exposure but again not that big a deal for women. Idk how your eyes work with the rest of your face of course but they aren't bad

Not even noticeable