Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How do i fix my diet

paulytoed

paulytoed
Im only 14 and im middle class but i am not allowed to cook and i live with my single mother who doesnt cook either. I’ve struggled with eating disorders on and off where i starve myself for days before findind something to eat and eating a shit load of food. Even though i dont go above my recommended calories, i still eat like shit and i constantly feel like shit too.

this is a very tough situation man
i mean why arent you or your mom cooking? where do you get food from?
once you go to middle school you can eat school lunches although they usually arent tasty
also talk to your mom. if she doesnt care then that plan failed. but hopefully she does care enough.
you can buy yogurt with fruits and protein bars from stores, if stores are where your mom gets food from. you can also buy other stuff like that.
although unhealthy, you can buy microwavable food and eat that too.

Im only 14 and im middle class but i am not allowed to cook and i live with my single mother who doesnt cook either. I’ve struggled with eating disorders on and off where i starve myself for days before findind something to eat and eating a shit load of food. Even though i dont go above my recommended calories, i still eat like shit and i constantly feel like shit too.
Why aren't you allowed to cook?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
this is a very tough situation man
i mean why arent you or your mom cooking? where do you get food from?
once you go to middle school you can eat school lunches although they usually arent tasty
also talk to your mom. if she doesnt care then that plan failed. but hopefully she does care enough.
you can buy yogurt with fruits and protein bars from stores, if stores are where your mom gets food from. you can also buy other stuff like that.
although unhealthy, you can buy microwavable food and eat that too.
My mom doesnt trust me to cook with a bunch of ingredients. We maybe have 1 real family dinner a month, and i usually walk to the closest store and buy a microwaveable meal or a packaged sandwich or salad or something. And im still waiting for school to start to be able to eat school food.

My mom doesnt trust me to cook with a bunch of ingredients. We maybe have 1 real family dinner a month, and i usually walk to the closest store and buy a microwaveable meal or a packaged sandwich or salad or something. And im still waiting for school to start to be able to eat school food.
alright, stick to eating the store stuff
try not to starve yourself for days, please eat
you can also learn to make simple stuff like cooking eggs, im sure your mom would not refuse since it is low ingredients and easy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Okay thank you. 👍
alright, stick to eating the store stuff
try not to starve yourself for days, please eat
you can also learn to make simple stuff like cooking eggs, im sure your mom would not refuse since it is low ingredients and easy

chicken
marinade in spices
microwave

use ur creativity

Go to Costco with a budget of $100 dollars or less, buy a 10lb bag of rice, minced meat or any cheap ground beef, some salt and pepper if you need it, and 2 dozen eggs. Easiest meal prep ever. All you do is cook the meat first, while it’s finishing up in the pan, crack the eggs into it and cook them into the meat, scrambling them, finally after cooking your rice, mix it in with the beef and egg. It all mixes flavor and doesn’t taste like shit, plus it’s like 50g protein per serving minimum