Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How do i get bigger more full lips without surgery or botox

iblamewill

Iblamewill
I have recovered my lips over the past 3 months and they are healthy now but how can I make them better : progress so far
Screenshot_20240808_145544_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240808_145447_Gallery.jpg

you need to widen them, this can be done by expanding the palate and using a lip widening appliance

surgery or cosmetic procedure, not much you can do without
you can pout and strain facial muscles but it can look weird and difficult to maintain

Like putting my lips In a small glass?
No. Go to an orthodontist and ask for a palate expander. It's covered by insurance. Exercises like that will just do nothing and burst a bunch of blood vessels. Your philtrum is also very short, I have no idea how you would fix this though.

you need to widen them, this can be done by expanding the palate and using a lip widening appliance
I have recovered my lips over the past 3 months and they are healthy now but how can I make them better : progress so far
View attachment 35653View attachment 35657

You will also have to do something in your chin, because widening your mouth should respect the other harmonies proportions, like chin to mouth, and mouth to eyes.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You will also have to do something in your chin, because widening your mouth should respect the other harmonies proportions, like chin to mouth, and mouth to eyes.
Like what

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No. Go to an orthodontist and ask for a palate expander. It's covered by insurance. Exercises like that will just do nothing and burst a bunch of blood vessels. Your philtrum is also very short, I have no idea how you would fix this though.
Will they just give me one or will it be a whole thing with more bookings and haveing to talk to my parents