Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

how do I get rid of this spots

Yeyi

ballsmashing
I had a fucking glow down even that I’m drinking water everyday, getting a great diet, going to sleep early and this shit just keep appearing, I usually use some peach scrub and a vitamin c with salicylic acid cleanser, after use a retinol cream and an olive oil moisturizer, them all always worked great on my skin but this last week It just don’t work, any advice so I can rid of the scars and spots?

Attachments

• IMG_8934.jpeg
    IMG_8934.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_8933.jpeg
    IMG_8933.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 19
I had a fucking glow down even that I’m drinking water everyday, getting a great diet, going to sleep early and this shit just keep appearing, I usually use some peach scrub and a vitamin c with salicylic acid cleanser, after use a retinol cream and an olive oil moisturizer, them all always worked great on my skin but this last week It just don’t work, any advice so I can rid of the scars and spots?
Is your hair greasy?

kind of, not really, I can have 3-4 days until it really starts getting greasy
Make sure to keep it short and take care of it if your hair is long as it could be causing the pimples and zits. You could have also developed an allergy to one of the items you've been using on your face.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What’s the diet
No dairy, no sugar or only less than 5 grams, no stimulants, no seed oils, only animal fat, specifically aimed in carbohydrates and proteins, lot of collagen too, 3lt diary of water, trying also to measure and control my cholesterol consume, at least 2 fruits diary

No dairy, no sugar or only less than 5 grams, no stimulants, no seed oils, only animal fat, specifically aimed in carbohydrates and proteins, lot of collagen too, 3lt diary of water, trying also to measure and control my cholesterol consume, at least 2 fruits diary
Do you eat vegetables and grains?
Also you don’t need that much water

Make sure to keep it short and take care of it if your hair is long as it could be causing the pimples and zits. You could have also developed an allergy to one of the items you've been using on your face.
I just got violated by a new barber that I wanted to try, so my hair is short rn, the breakout started before the haircut tho

I just got violated by a new barber that I wanted to try, so my hair is short rn, the breakout started before the haircut tho
Then it might be an ingredient in one of the products your using. Think of some new things that you've done that might have caused such a thing to happen.

Then it might be an ingredient in one of the products your using. Think of some new things that you've done that might have caused such a thing to happen.
stress maybe? recent I had a lot of issues with staying sober which caused me kind of stomach aches and the haircut just made me feel worst, physical and mental

noted, also, any cream or serum that can help me getting rid of the scars?
Research online, I’m not very knowing on to this topic. If the scars aren’t too bad though they will probably just heal naturally

stress maybe? recent I had a lot of issues with staying sober which caused me kind of stomach aches and the haircut just made me feel worst, physical and mental
Yes stress can cause acne to become worse so that could be a reason.

Your skin appears dehydrated. Do not use a peach scrub in any case! Retinol cream can be aggressive and should not be used with salicylic acid or vitamin C. Use a lightweight moisturizing cream with ceramides instead of oil-based products.
Try cleansing your face in two steps, first with micellar water and then with a gentle face wash.

Your skin appears dehydrated. Do not use a peach scrub in any case! Retinol cream can be aggressive and should not be used with salicylic acid or vitamin C. Use a lightweight moisturizing cream with ceramides instead of oil-based products.
Try cleansing your face in two steps, first with micellar water and then with a gentle face wash.
what would you recommend for the face wash? Should I keep using the one with salicylic acid and vitamin C? or what kind of products should I look for?

what would you recommend for the face wash? Should I keep using the one with salicylic acid and vitamin C? or what kind of products should I look for?
For starters, it's crucial to repair your skin's barrier. Remove any products containing salicylic acid and vitamin C from your skincare routine for a couple of months. Could you please provide more details on the brand of your acid product? For the first step of cleansing, I recommend using micellar water from either Bioderma or an alternative from Eveline Cosmetics. For the second step, I suggest using Face Wash by CETAPHIL for Sensitive Combination to Oily Skin. As a base moisturizer, you may use the Ultra-Light Gel Moisturizer from CeraVe. If your skin still feels tight and peels, try using a cream that is thicker and more nourishing. This should help alleviate these issues and provide additional comfort and hydration to your skin.
I will get back to you later with ideas on how to clear your skin from acne. But first, the primary focus should be on restoring your skin's barrier function as it will help improve your skin's overall condition. Be prepared for a potentially long and gradual process as it can take time to properly treat acne. If over-the-counter or aesthetic products don’t work, a doctor may prescribe a systemic retinoid like the one I am currently using as a more potent treatment option.

For starters, it's crucial to repair your skin's barrier. Remove any products containing salicylic acid and vitamin C from your skincare routine for a couple of months. Could you please provide more details on the brand of your acid product? For the first step of cleansing, I recommend using micellar water from either Bioderma or an alternative from Eveline Cosmetics. For the second step, I suggest using Face Wash by CETAPHIL for Sensitive Combination to Oily Skin. As a base moisturizer, you may use the Ultra-Light Gel Moisturizer from CeraVe. If your skin still feels tight and peels, try using a cream that is thicker and more nourishing. This should help alleviate these issues and provide additional comfort and hydration to your skin.
I will get back to you later with ideas on how to clear your skin from acne. But first, the primary focus should be on restoring your skin's barrier function as it will help improve your skin's overall condition. Be prepared for a potentially long and gradual process as it can take time to properly treat acne. If over-the-counter or aesthetic products don’t work, a doctor may prescribe a systemic retinoid like the one I am currently using as a more potent treatment option.
although this is enough to start with, I do not see a direct severe degree of acne.

I was usung this garnier, I saw once this CeraVe, it could be the one I should look for?

Attachments

• IMG_8945.jpeg
    IMG_8945.jpeg
    35.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8946.jpeg
    IMG_8946.jpeg
    41 KB · Views: 1
although this is enough to start with, I do not see a direct severe degree of acne.
only stopped using the moisturizer, I couldn’t find any time to go for another facewash so Yesterday I still used the vitamin c one, today I ain’t going to wash it; I just started on the skinmaxxing so I don’t have any other products in my house, but I stole this one from my brother, could it help?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 2
only stopped using the moisturizer, I couldn’t find any time to go for another facewash so Yesterday I still used the vitamin c one, today I ain’t going to wash it; I just started on the skinmaxxing so I don’t have any other products in my house, but I stole this one from my brother, could it help?
Please take a photo of the cream's ingredients. I couldn't find them online. It seems to be a cream for dry skin I advise you to change it as soon as possible. But this one will do as a last resort. Apply a little cream to your face on wet skin.

I was usung this garnier, I saw once this CeraVe, it could be the one I should look for?
The CeraVe gel in your example will not be suitable for your skin. Garnier's gel does not have a good composition, so I don't recommend using it.