Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion How Do I make My Medial Canthus Longer and Sharper

Flame_Falcon

Belle Delphine Enthusiast
Reputable
Established
This my Relaxed Eye Position I can make it (Medial Canthus) appear More downturned and Longer by Squinting but is there Any Permanent Solutions for this

Attachments

• IMG_9836.jpg
    IMG_9836.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 56
This my Relaxed Eye Position I can make it (Medial Canthus) appear More downturned and Longer by Squinting but is there Any Permanent Solutions for this
It was hypothetized that medial canthus increases as the nose is more projected thus pushing the centered skin of eyes where medial canthus is further. According to this hypothesis, improving facial projection would increase medial canthus.

But, if that is true, all medial canthus would be because of it, so all models who have it should have a foward growth face, but that is not the case for the best example of medial canthus out there:

Atesh Salih.

image.jpg

Now, do you remmember about the infraorbital implant?

Well, that implant is used to decrease lower exposure on some parts of your eye.

Here, an example of it so you can remmember:

before-and-after-pic-1a.jpg

As you can see, increasing mass around the eye decreases the size of the eye.

If increasing mass around the eye decreases the size of the eye,
then
decreasing mass around the eye increase the size of the eye.

Therefore, logically, we could say that decreasing mass at the medial canthus area would increase the medial canthus lenght!

If my theory is true, then Atesh would have to have less mass at that part arund the medial canthus, looking like it is hollow, caving inwards.

Now, lets see if thats true, if Atesh really have that lack of bones in his medial canthus:

3300386_3295773_pk3em2sgo80ssgks1.jpg

As you can see, that was true.

R (1).jpeg

So, what trully makes medial canthus is THE LACK of projection/mass on the infraorbital area close to the medial canthus.

Ok, so, how can we achieve that?

In the same way that hollow cheeck is done via adding mass to the cheeckbones, the medial canthus is created by having more mass in all of the lower eye area with the single excepetion of the medial canthus that should lack mass.
Thats it.
You either increases that surround mass with bone or have a special sort of muscle or fat distribution. Or you theoretically decreases the amount of bone in that place.

Now, i know some users who still will disagree saying it is about nose projection. The examples of models with long nose but none medial canthus and models without huge nose projection having medial canthus is remarcable.
Also, the side profile of people who have foward cheeckbones cover the area bellow the medial canthus, thus hiding the evidence. That is why side profile of de poots had made many looks theorists confused about the discovered truth.

I think this was a good answer, so i will mark some users.
@Nihilus

It was hypothetized that medial canthus increases as the nose is more projected thus pushing the centered skin of eyes where medial canthus is further. According to this hypothesis, improving facial projection would increase medial canthus.

But, if that is true, all medial canthus would be because of it, so all models who have it should have a foward growth face, but that is not the case for the best example of medial canthus out there:

Atesh Salih.

View attachment 35332

Now, do you remmember about the infraorbital implant?

Well, that implant is used to decrease lower exposure on some parts of your eye.

Here, an example of it so you can remmember:

View attachment 35335

As you can see, increasing mass around the eye decreases the size of the eye.

If increasing mass around the eye decreases the size of the eye,
then
decreasing mass around the eye increase the size of the eye.

Therefore, logically, we could say that decreasing mass at the medial canthus area would increase the medial canthus lenght!

If my theory is true, then Atesh would have to have less mass at that part arund the medial canthus, looking like it is hollow, caving inwards.

Now, lets see if thats true, if Atesh really have that lack of bones in his medial canthus:

View attachment 35333

As you can see, that was true.

View attachment 35334

So, what trully makes medial canthus is THE LACK of projection/mass on the infraorbital area close to the medial canthus.

Ok, so, how can we achieve that?

In the same way that hollow cheeck is done via adding mass to the cheeckbones, the medial canthus is created by having more mass in all of the lower eye area with the single excepetion of the medial canthus that should lack mass.
Thats it.
You either increases that surround mass with bone or have a special sort of muscle or fat distribution. Or you theoretically decreases the amount of bone in that place.

Now, i know some users who still will disagree saying it is about nose projection. The examples of models with long nose but none medial canthus and models without huge nose projection having medial canthus is remarcable.
Also, the side profile of people who have foward cheeckbones cover the area bellow the medial canthus, thus hiding the evidence. That is why side profile of de poots had made many looks theorists confused about the discovered truth.

I think this was a good answer, so i will mark some users.
@Nihilus
shit take

atesh salih doesn't have bad infras anywhere

its a soft tissue matter like lip shape
but u can't change it much cause there are muscle tendons connected

fun fact its a feminine trait

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
shit take

atesh salih doesn't have bad infras anywhere

its a soft tissue matter like lip shape
but u can't change it much cause there are muscle tendons connected

fun fact its a feminine trait