- Joined
- Feb 25, 2025
- Messages
- 31,101
- Solutions
- 6
- Online time
- 18d 13h
- Reputation
- 99,775
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I’m tryingyoure going through a dopamine detox perhaps. youll get used to it. stay positive!
I’m trying
I don’t want to be a negative Nancy at work. But doing this shit first thing in the morning is so alien to me
What time did you go to bed?I’m trying
I don’t want to be a negative Nancy at work. But doing this shit first thing in the morning is so alien to me
Lmao what were you expectingI have no idea what I expected you to sound like but it was not that. I should've known better.
i dont realy aprpeciate my use of that emoji quite franklyawww itll be okay. sleep early and eat something for energy. think about things to look forward to. its all worth it
11pm because I spent all my free time arguing about femboys with @NewFuckingDay instead of doing what I set out to doWhat time did you go to bed?
took me too long to get yall to squash that shit.11pm because I spent all my free time arguing about femboys with @NewFuckingDay instead of doing what I set out to do![]()
LMFAO. Fuckin brutal.11pm because I spent all my free time arguing about femboys with @NewFuckingDay instead of doing what I set out to do![]()
lets run it back for metook me too long to get yall to squash that shit.
Bro we were running in circles. I’m convinced we both didn’t fully know what we were even mad abouttook me too long to get yall to squash that shit.
Yeah I might buy myself an energetic drinkmodafinil + monster or ngmi
i can’t function without 2 a dayYeah I might buy myself an energetic drink
I’m barely functioning rn
i can’t function without 2 a day
Auggy you have mentioned this 20 times now quit jestering all ready and bro you were the one with barbie and bunny wanting to talk about it11pm because I spent all my free time arguing about femboys with @NewFuckingDay instead of doing what I set out to do![]()
bro chill he made a lil jokey joke not an attackAuggy you have mentioned this 20 times now quit jestering all ready and bro you were the one with barbie and bunny wanting to talk about it
Can you remove from your fucking mind that I am mad at everything ffs thanksbro chill he made a lil jokey joke not an attack
Can you remove from your fucking mind that I am mad at everything ffs thanks
He has tagged me like 20 times repeating that same shit bruh he’s just getting annoying again and it wasn’t even about femboys. Him, bunny and barbie wanted me to argue with them in the first place not vice versa so I really do not know what he’s on about
Bro I genuinely had u and Cindy on ignored I didn’t see u explaining thisAuggy you have mentioned this 20 times now quit jestering all ready and bro you were the one with barbie and bunny wanting to talk about it
? You have tagged my user multiple times now mate, and made a whole ass thread and vocarooBro I genuinely had u and Cindy on ignored I didn’t see u explaining this
? You have tagged my user multiple times now mate, and made a whole ass thread and vocaroo
u and bunny were the ones trying to make me argue with you in vc can u quit the performative bullshit already, especially when I went along and explained shit to you for hours and u said u understand then ur still dragging it
View attachment 144168
Literally 5am blud put the fries in the bag u r soooooo annoying
View attachment 144171
View attachment 144163
View attachment 144164
View attachment 144165View attachment 144166
I get what ur saying but I didn’t see ur replies bc I had u both on ignored. Did we not discuss about femboys for 2 hours bro?? You have tagged my user multiple times now mate, and made a whole ass thread and vocaroo
u and bunny were the ones trying to make me argue with you in vc can u quit the performative bullshit already, especially when I went along and explained shit to you for hours and u said u understand then ur still dragging it
View attachment 144168
Literally 5am blud put the fries in the bag u r soooooo annoying
View attachment 144171
View attachment 144163
View attachment 144164
View attachment 144165View attachment 144166
auggy dauggy keeps calling bros name
Mate you react and reply to my stuffI get what ur saying but I didn’t see ur replies bc I had u both on ignored.
No? you’re shit is like “newday just made me argue about femboys for 2 hours omg”Did we not discuss about femboys for 2 hours bro?
then stop being weird maybe?Chillax. I’m chill, you’re chill. We cool
We discussed about femboys with you for 2 hours. Did that or did that not happen?Mate you react and reply to my stuff
No? you’re shit is like “newday just made me argue about femboys for 2 hours omg”
when its bunny and u making me argue with u over some thread when i said i did not want to argue with u cuz ur strange
then stop being weird maybe?
Quit being stupid auggy, you are saying it vaguely that could mean literally anything, it was me being coerced to scrolling on the thread if you recall, showing everyone that I was ignoring you and not trying to argue with you and explained context to why that is, that was the entire point, because everyone thought I was trying to argue and kept trying to bring up stuff when it was vice versa, but whatever keep dragging it and jesteringWe discussed about femboys with you for 2 hours. Did that or did that not happen?
? “Newday had me arguing about femboys”And it’s not weird to say what happened bud. Even if people were egging us on we still did it
Let’s leave it at that.
I’m not about to do this againQuit being stupid auggy, you are saying it vaguely that could mean literally anything, it was me being coerced to scrolling on the thread if you recall, showing everyone that I was ignoring you and not trying to argue with you and explained context to why that is, that was the entire point, because everyone thought I was trying to argue and kept trying to bring up stuff when it was vice versa, but whatever keep dragging it and jestering
? “Newday had me arguing about femboys”
wasnt about femboys
you literally wanted me to talk about it
i was being muted the entire time while you guys yapped repeatedly which if u guys simply just taped ur mouths shut it wouldve ended in like 10minutes
Please quit forcing me to explain stuff elaborately for you its annoying
I’m not about to do this again
We talked about femboys for 2 hours.
it was me being coerced to scrolling on the thread if you recall, showing everyone that I was ignoring you and not trying to argue with you and explained context to why that is, that was the entire point, because everyone thought I was trying to argue and kept trying to bring up stuff when it was vice versa,
You said multiple times on VC that you were seriously mad and annoyed jfl but okayYou’re thinking too deeply about this. I’m purposely talking vague rn because it doesn’t fucking matter that much to me.
Then stop talking?I’m fully aware it isn’t the full story. Chill
Don’t try this now auggy, on the thread you were repeatedly getting angry and dragged it on for hours don’t flip it now auggy no no nooI think the issue is that I’m not taking any of this seriously and you are, and it’s obviously pissing you off.
bruh, I honestly hate ppl like this, they lie then get fucked then they say they arent serious to save face it’s embarrassing, just admit ur incredibly annoying and should hop off my dickNewday please know I’m not serious about any of this.
U HAD ME ON IGNORED WTFFFFFBro I genuinely had u and Cindy on ignored I didn’t see u explaining this
CAGING LMFAOOO? You have tagged my user multiple times now mate, and made a whole ass thread and vocaroo
u and bunny were the ones trying to make me argue with you in vc can u quit the performative bullshit already, especially when I went along and explained shit to you for hours and u said u understand then ur still dragging it
View attachment 144168
Literally 5am blud put the fries in the bag u r soooooo annoying
View attachment 144171
View attachment 144163
View attachment 144164
View attachment 144165View attachment 144166
I don’t know why he acts non-chalant like he doesn’t give af when all his actions point otherwise, very interesting personCAGING LMFAOOO