Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How do y’all do it

youre going through a dopamine detox perhaps. youll get used to it. stay positive!
I’m trying 😖

I don’t want to be a negative Nancy at work. But doing this shit first thing in the morning is so alien to me
 
I’m trying 😖

I don’t want to be a negative Nancy at work. But doing this shit first thing in the morning is so alien to me
😖 awww itll be okay. sleep early and eat something for energy. think about things to look forward to. its all worth it
 
took me too long to get yall to squash that shit.
Bro we were running in circles. I’m convinced we both didn’t fully know what we were even mad about 😭

I won’t lie to you I was hella confused at first just what he was even talking about
 
11pm because I spent all my free time arguing about femboys with @NewFuckingDay instead of doing what I set out to do 😭
Auggy you have mentioned this 20 times now quit jestering all ready and bro you were the one with barbie and bunny wanting to talk about it
 
bro chill he made a lil jokey joke not an attack
Can you remove from your fucking mind that I am mad at everything ffs thanks

He has tagged me like 20 times repeating that same shit bruh he’s just getting annoying again and it wasn’t even about femboys. Him, bunny and barbie wanted me to argue with them in the first place not vice versa so I really do not know what he’s on about
 
Can you remove from your fucking mind that I am mad at everything ffs thanks

He has tagged me like 20 times repeating that same shit bruh he’s just getting annoying again and it wasn’t even about femboys. Him, bunny and barbie wanted me to argue with them in the first place not vice versa so I really do not know what he’s on about
IMG_6779.jpeg
 
Auggy you have mentioned this 20 times now quit jestering all ready and bro you were the one with barbie and bunny wanting to talk about it
Bro I genuinely had u and Cindy on ignored I didn’t see u explaining this
 
Bro I genuinely had u and Cindy on ignored I didn’t see u explaining this
? You have tagged my user multiple times now mate, and made a whole ass thread and vocaroo

u and bunny were the ones trying to make me argue with you in vc can u quit the performative bullshit already, especially when I went along and explained shit to you for hours and u said u understand then ur still dragging it

IMG_1585.gif

Literally 5am blud put the fries in the bag u r soooooo annoying 😴



IMG_2092.jpeg

IMG_2087.jpeg

IMG_2088.jpeg

IMG_2089.jpeg
IMG_2090.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2091.jpeg
    IMG_2091.jpeg
    116 KB · Views: 9
? You have tagged my user multiple times now mate, and made a whole ass thread and vocaroo

u and bunny were the ones trying to make me argue with you in vc can u quit the performative bullshit already, especially when I went along and explained shit to you for hours and u said u understand then ur still dragging it

View attachment 144168
Literally 5am blud put the fries in the bag u r soooooo annoying 😴



View attachment 144171
View attachment 144163
View attachment 144164
View attachment 144165View attachment 144166
IMG_6815.jpeg
 
? You have tagged my user multiple times now mate, and made a whole ass thread and vocaroo

u and bunny were the ones trying to make me argue with you in vc can u quit the performative bullshit already, especially when I went along and explained shit to you for hours and u said u understand then ur still dragging it

View attachment 144168
Literally 5am blud put the fries in the bag u r soooooo annoying 😴



View attachment 144171
View attachment 144163
View attachment 144164
View attachment 144165View attachment 144166
I get what ur saying but I didn’t see ur replies bc I had u both on ignored. Did we not discuss about femboys for 2 hours bro?

Chillax. I’m chill, you’re chill. We cool
 
I get what ur saying but I didn’t see ur replies bc I had u both on ignored.
Mate you react and reply to my stuff 😭
Did we not discuss about femboys for 2 hours bro?
No? you’re shit is like “newday just made me argue about femboys for 2 hours omg”

when its bunny and u making me argue with u over some thread when i said i did not want to argue with u cuz ur strange
Chillax. I’m chill, you’re chill. We cool
then stop being weird maybe?
 
Mate you react and reply to my stuff 😭

No? you’re shit is like “newday just made me argue about femboys for 2 hours omg”

when its bunny and u making me argue with u over some thread when i said i did not want to argue with u cuz ur strange

then stop being weird maybe?
We discussed about femboys with you for 2 hours. Did that or did that not happen?

And it’s not weird to say what happened bud. Even if people were egging us on we still did it

Let’s leave it at that.
 
We discussed about femboys with you for 2 hours. Did that or did that not happen?
Quit being stupid auggy, you are saying it vaguely that could mean literally anything, it was me being coerced to scrolling on the thread if you recall, showing everyone that I was ignoring you and not trying to argue with you and explained context to why that is, that was the entire point, because everyone thought I was trying to argue and kept trying to bring up stuff when it was vice versa, but whatever keep dragging it and jestering
And it’s not weird to say what happened bud. Even if people were egging us on we still did it

Let’s leave it at that.
? “Newday had me arguing about femboys”

wasnt about femboys ❌

you literally wanted me to talk about it ❌

i was being muted the entire time while you guys yapped repeatedly which if u guys simply just taped ur mouths shut it wouldve ended in like 10minutes ❌

Please quit forcing me to explain stuff elaborately for you its annoying
 
Quit being stupid auggy, you are saying it vaguely that could mean literally anything, it was me being coerced to scrolling on the thread if you recall, showing everyone that I was ignoring you and not trying to argue with you and explained context to why that is, that was the entire point, because everyone thought I was trying to argue and kept trying to bring up stuff when it was vice versa, but whatever keep dragging it and jestering

? “Newday had me arguing about femboys”

wasnt about femboys ❌

you literally wanted me to talk about it ❌

i was being muted the entire time while you guys yapped repeatedly which if u guys simply just taped ur mouths shut it wouldve ended in like 10minutes ❌

Please quit forcing me to explain stuff elaborately for you its annoying
I’m not about to do this again

We talked about femboys for 2 hours. You’re thinking too deeply about this. I’m purposely talking vague rn because it doesn’t fucking matter that much to me. I find it funny

I’m fully aware it isn’t the full story. Chill

I think the issue is that I’m not taking any of this seriously and you are, and it’s obviously pissing you off.

Newday please know I’m not serious about any of this.
 
I’m not about to do this again
IMG_2093.gif

We talked about femboys for 2 hours.
IMG_2093.gif

it was me being coerced to scrolling on the thread if you recall, showing everyone that I was ignoring you and not trying to argue with you and explained context to why that is, that was the entire point, because everyone thought I was trying to argue and kept trying to bring up stuff when it was vice versa,
You’re thinking too deeply about this. I’m purposely talking vague rn because it doesn’t fucking matter that much to me.
You said multiple times on VC that you were seriously mad and annoyed jfl but okay
+
I’m fully aware it isn’t the full story. Chill
Then stop talking? 😭 ive already explained it to you
I think the issue is that I’m not taking any of this seriously and you are, and it’s obviously pissing you off.
Don’t try this now auggy, on the thread you were repeatedly getting angry and dragged it on for hours don’t flip it now auggy no no noo
+ You said that you were serious on vc so please
Newday please know I’m not serious about any of this.
bruh, I honestly hate ppl like this, they lie then get fucked then they say they arent serious to save face it’s embarrassing, just admit ur incredibly annoying and should hop off my dick

IMG_2093.gif
 
? You have tagged my user multiple times now mate, and made a whole ass thread and vocaroo

u and bunny were the ones trying to make me argue with you in vc can u quit the performative bullshit already, especially when I went along and explained shit to you for hours and u said u understand then ur still dragging it

View attachment 144168
Literally 5am blud put the fries in the bag u r soooooo annoying 😴



View attachment 144171
View attachment 144163
View attachment 144164
View attachment 144165View attachment 144166
CAGING LMFAOOO
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top