Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How does one 'hard mew'

danny deVitocel

Dogvito
Established Member
Mewing is cope past puberty but nevertheless mewing is simply the tongue guiding the growth of the jaws and the midface. The theory is that during breastfeeding the child learns to latch on to the mothers nipple using the tongue. This sucking motion encourages the tongue to remain in a high position even at rest. Due to the advent of baby bottles children are developing improper oral habits in a vital stage of development. All mewing is is essentially keeping the tongue perpetually in this position 24/7. How can one 'hard mew' and exert more force you coping subhumans

Mewing is cope past puberty but nevertheless mewing is simply the tongue guiding the Forward Growth of the jaws and the midface. The theory is that during breastfeeding the child learns to latch on to the mothers nipple using the tongue. This sucking motion encourages the tongue to remain in a high position even at rest. Due to the advent of baby bottles children are developing improper oral habits in a vital stage of development. All mewing is is essentially keeping the tongue perpetually in this position 24/7. How can one 'hard mew' and exert more force you coping subhumans
iu

hard mewing is cope
Mike Mew was programmed by Nephilim to spread information about mewing and that forward growth was healthy, when it has actually been the leading cause of death since the pre historic age. Men for years after mewing suddenly died due to loss of balance from so much forward growth falling to there deaths. This has been happening for centuries but has always been covered up with saying they slipped on a banana peel.

iu

ngl when i hardmewed my asymmetries got worse

i believe its a suction hold combined with forcefully pushing the tongue up
Whenever i do a suction hold, mewing becomes easy, but I start to feel the force of my cheeks on my teeth. I am afraid that the force exerted by my lips and cheeks during a suction hold might push my teeth backwards. Is this true, can the force of the lips push back my incisors backwards?

Whenever i do a suction hold, mewing becomes easy, but I start to feel the force of my cheeks on my teeth. I am afraid that the force exerted by my lips and cheeks during a suction hold might push my teeth backwards. Is this true, can the force of the lips push back my incisors backwards?
it can thats how overbites are corrected through mewing. also dont suck too much air in else youll involuntarily sucking your cheeks

Mike Mew was programmed by Nephilim to spread information about mewing and that forward growth was healthy, when it has actually been the leading cause of death since the pre historic age. Men for years after mewing suddenly died due to loss of balance from so much forward growth falling to there deaths. This has been happening for centuries but has always been covered up with saying they slipped on a banana peel.

iu
Get this disgusting low iq pig outta here @admin