Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion how good do u know abt craniofacial level looksmaxxing

alurmo

travis bicklepilled
Guild
shitpostin' forever
i would say the bp and looksmaxxing thought me alot abt anatomy

ofc most people start off with the jaw(mandible) then progress prob to the maxilla and then learn the rest along the way

human anatomy is interessting
back when i used to draw i had to be able to draw the bodies anatomy decent enough

i never delved deep into craniofacial shit back then tho

but as i joined this space i got educated easily abt it

ngl this sites lowk been helpful with the info

its a pretty good site

my end goal is to be able to
  1. apply advice/give *accurate* ratings/ also for my own knowledge
  2. Create new ideas, Create new surgery ideas with aesthetics in mind
my thread ideas i have for now to next year are
  1. how to change bone structure(from negroid to caucasoid or non-caucasoid to caucasoid)- this one sounds fun but idk how long it would take, if im guessing prob a year or smt bc of knowing my work ethic
  2. Fully debunking the redpill(idk if its been done before on .org or here)
  3. How to look Exotic in a pheno(prob just gonna be like a phenomaxxing guide)
idk how long these threads would take since i have a good amount of work outside of internet rotting but these are just the threads that i would like to see or make

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I still don't really know what maxilla forward growth does for you. No1 has posted examples. Makes Ur cheekbones better?
GOOD MAXILLARY FORWARD GROWTH-
Unnamed 10
550db9929c127e5999590c7da93fc972
C35E673C 4CC3 434F BF5D 3A0B5646DD8C
large-1533220106-7786118ede294e0298798f06ee886bc6.jpg
48C7B1BD E6AA 4330 9A7E D28B41968C28

BAD MAXILLARY FORWARD GROWTH-
Does Maxillary Retrusion in Skeletal Class III Malocclusion Affect the  Perception of Facial Aesthetics? Evaluation of Different Groups
Maxillary Retrusion - Dr jamilian
Figure 7 from Treatment of Class II Maxillary Retrusion Case Using  Miniscrew (Nonextraction Treatment of Adolescent Patient) | Semantic Scholar
Recessed maxilla and mandible? More info in comments! : r/jawsurgery
Do I have a recessed maxilla? I'm not sure what other problems I have since  I'm new but I'm sure something is wrong, any advice? : r/orthotropics
Recessed Maxilla: How to Fix, Before & After
Do a recessed lower jaw and recessed maxilla often come together? (info  question posted in reply) : r/jawsurgery
Is my maxilla recessed? – Help in determining my problems – Case  Discussions – Whole Body Breathing Community