- Joined
- Jul 21, 2025
- Messages
- 12,829
- Solutions
- 7
- Online time
- 21d 19h
- Reputation
- 43,465
- Guild
- .com logic bureau
Could more lateral width have been added to the zygos in this case?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It's hard because for men it definitely needs to be more subtle (you don't want apple cheeks which is feminine)... 3/4 view like this is very good for visualizing, I would be curious to see full facenah he looks good tbh![]()
Still an ascension, a pretty good one I would say too considering I am pretty sure these are just off-the-shelf zygos implantsSub 4 to sub 5
nothing wrong with looking a lil feminineIt's hard because for men it definitely needs to be more subtle (you don't want apple cheeks which is feminine)... 3/4 view like this is very good for visualizing, I would be curious to see full face
I think Malar mogs the hardestView attachment 161057
So basically type 2?
He needs genio too to be a normie and to loose fat obviouslySub 4 to sub 5
I would need to see side profile because a lot of genio cases would actually benefit more from DJSHe needs genio too to be a normie and to loose fat obviously