- Joined
- Jun 3, 2025
- Messages
- 16,400
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 29d 11h
- Reputation
- 49,304
After collectively bullying 15yo girl in the internet
(This thread is a joke)
(This thread is a joke)
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
When you got contributor ?Even worse when they talk about a 15 year old’s tits, now I wonder who said that…
I’ve had contributor since April broWhen you got contributor ?
Why I never noticed this shitI’ve had contributor since April bro
at least yall are self aware igAfter collectively bullying 15yo girl in the internet
(This thread is a joke)
View attachment 156347
It’s not personal tulip knows I’m cool with her (probably)at least yall are self aware ig
Are you sure someone of your backround can protect young girls?I protect my younger sister from trash like you.
I never bullied anyone btw,After collectively bullying 15yo girl in the internet
(This thread is a joke)
View attachment 156347
Me neither, but normies think it’s bullyingI never bullied anyone btw,
You did lol.I never bullied anyone btw,
ElabYou did lol.
So basically i would suck your dick bc you're so hotElab
So basically i would suck your dick bc you're so hot
the enemy is closer than u thinkAfter collectively bullying 15yo girl in the internet
(This thread is a joke)
View attachment 156347
I don’t have enemiesthe enemy is closer than u think
yes auggy ladEven worse when they talk about a 15 year old’s tits, now I wonder who said that…
Doesn’t take from the fact that tulip posts weird stuffyes auggy lad
Like what eheDoesn’t take from the fact that tulip posts weird stuff
Like what ehe
Who was there for me when i had it rough lmao?Why you can’t just not hate anyone
so? u postrd a ss of her sayinx she got r***d at 2 randkmly then started proclaiming that she is lying, and h also openly forgave a man who groomed a 15yr old lmao. U have other autist shitWho was there for me when i had it rough lmao?Why you can’t just not hate anyone
Im gonna be hateful. The older i grow the worse!! RAWR
caged. Bro takes everything seriouslyopenly forgave a man who groomed a 15yr old lmao.
It wasn’t randomly, she called you weird and I showed where she said she was r***d at 2 and wants to be groomed by older man, to show how ironic it was to say it to youso? u postrd a ss of her sayinx she got r***d at 2 randkmly then started proclaiming that she is lying
She said “i want an older mans affection”It wasn’t randomly, she called you weird and I showed where she said she was r***d at 2 and wants to be groomed by older man, to show how ironic it was to say it to you
Yes, yes (or guess what people can tell her or something similar), yes.You think if it was true 1) she would remember 2) she would tell people about it?

This wasn’t even ss by me, decay showed me thisShe said “i want an older mans affection”
Yes, yes (or guess what people can tell her or something similar), yes.
She is not suspecting it to get ss’d by blendedblade and used when she called me weird for eating this.
View attachment 156765
- friends with decayThis wasn’t even ss by me, decay showed me this
Thats what happens when you stress your body endlesslyhe looks so off there. Over for gymcels.