Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

how I learn to mew permanently

Lorsss

for me it was really hard to focus on tongue posture all day: I only mewed when looksmaxing came to my mind.
that's how I learn mewing all day:

suction hold: when you are mewing, make sure there is no air between the tongue and the palate, so you create a Vacuum there and mewing becomes easier

teeth: recently I read you have to put lower and upper teeth together in order to let the mandible grow alongside the maxilla: the tongue pushes the palate, the palate pushes the jaw through the contact of the teeth

I don't know how, but since I started theese mewing techniques, I manage to mew hard for 24 hours a day.

Back