- Joined
- Jul 12, 2025
- Messages
- 21,891
- Solutions
- 6
- Online time
- 1mo 1h
- Reputation
- 79,594
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I’m 20 lolImpossible if you’re over 18 here
Bro tagged twinkdestroyer@over0 @slopslinger @shia.jihadist@Spuffy@Schizotypalcel @tulip @blanquita444@Mandy?@Becky4L @Anxietypilled @doll @huntergirl @tuberculosisinmybal @geneticCage@swanneo@TonyDr @Randomized Shame@NumbThePain@Nihilus @John Doe @penis666999@bbylola @bunny@Barbie @ey88 @pompompurino@AuggyDauggy@pig @Rambo @JeezyTheSnowman@limo8@blendedblade @desktwo@moggerofhumanity@Dandelions @foidletlexi @Dean @JethroSligo @SkinnyDennis @boxeur@glamourpursuer @Tumor
@kahuro @RottingCarrie @Decay@Darkeningstar@prettybird @ThraxxGlo @Mota @Sovvton @twinkdestroyer
@Toggle @recai
Bro tagged all the pdfs@over0 @slopslinger @shia.jihadist@Spuffy@Schizotypalcel @tulip @blanquita444@Mandy?@Becky4L @Anxietypilled @doll @huntergirl @tuberculosisinmybal @geneticCage@swanneo@TonyDr @Randomized Shame@NumbThePain@Nihilus @John Doe @penis666999@bbylola @bunny@Barbie @ey88 @pompompurino@AuggyDauggy@pig @Rambo @JeezyTheSnowman@limo8@blendedblade @desktwo@moggerofhumanity@Dandelions @foidletlexi @Dean @JethroSligo @SkinnyDennis @boxeur@glamourpursuer @Tumor
@kahuro @RottingCarrie @Decay@Darkeningstar@prettybird @ThraxxGlo @Mota @Sovvton @twinkdestroyer
@Toggle @recai
It took a lot of effort to gold rep ts
im 17Bro tagged all the pdfs![]()
I’m not the one who flew just sayingNot possible
foreshadowingFor now
I agreeMoralistic and polemical users are usually the worst
Listen to your “gut”, I’ve been accused several times of stupid things but at the end of the day most users come to me when they need someone to trust
Shut the fuck upI agree
The one thing they love more than a hero is to see a hero fail, fall, die trying.For now
I’m accusing you of fucking a 15 year old girlI've been involved in alot of controversy but I'm proud to have never even been accused of that.
Then im cooked tooI’m accusing you of fucking a 15 year old girl
They are dumbMoralistic and polemical users are usually the worst
Listen to your “gut”, I’ve been accused several times of stupid things but at the end of the day most users come to me when they need someone to trust
she said she was 16I’m accusing you of fucking a 15 year old girl
umbrella dated a pedo bro, shes not one to tag
Did she knowumbrella dated a pedo bro, shes not one to tag