- Joined
- Mar 5, 2025
- Messages
- 8,956
- Solutions
- 1
- Online time
- 25d 18h
- Reputation
- 15,019
- Location
- vast abyss null
to accept your genuinly just a bad person and not gonna change
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
sometimesNice person btw![]()

Same shitpost bpd threadsometimes
SyabuCouldn’t be me I’m a sweet kindhearted lover boy
![]()
me tbhto accept your genuinly just a bad person and not gonna change
View attachment 345557
Don’t flip the switch in me pal I’m warning you, okay?Syabu
No ur not sonim just a small kind egg
I try to be kind and i get walked on,to accept your genuinly just a bad person and not gonna change
View attachment 345557
thats why u shldnt b kindI try to be kind and i get walked on,
u just cussed me outNo ur not son
My sister with downs syndrome bullies methats why u shldnt b kind
Shes also 10My sister with downs syndrome bullies me