Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion How long does puberty last?

blackpoint

Reading about this, I realized that the length of puberty can be relative.

I want to know your opinion, what do you know about it?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am planning to get braces (I am 18 years old). Do I have a chance to change my facial appearance without prior surgery?

I am planning to get braces (I am 18 years old). Do I have a chance to change my facial appearance without prior surgery?
Braces will slightly change your jaw. The results are rarely as good as surgical, but they do help

Depends on the case tho. Your orthodontist should answer all your questions

Braces will slightly change your jaw. The results are rarely as good as surgical, but they do help

Depends on the case tho. Your orthodontist should answer all your questions
Good orthodontist should give you a few options and explain them. For example braces into surgery or just braces. Ideally, even show you computer simulation of that

A good orthodontist should give you some options and explain them. For example, braces in surgery or just braces. Ideally, even show you a computer simulation of this.
Thanks for the warning and advice. In a few months I will be starting HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy), can this event further help the effects of the braces? Dihydrotestosterone/testosterone derived hormones and maybe some HGH next year

Thanks for the warning and advice. In a few months I will be starting HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy), can this event further help the effects of the braces? Dihydrotestosterone/testosterone derived hormones and maybe some HGH next year
I’m only researching hormones rn myself, so can’t say accurately. You should be asking your endocrinologist about them. Maybe orthodontist too. Tell them about combining hormones and braces

Also, are you transitioning FtM? Or are there any other uses for HRT

I’m only researching hormones rn myself, so can’t say accurately. You should be asking your endocrinologist about them. Maybe orthodontist too. Tell them about combining hormones and braces

Also, are you transitioning FtM? Or are there any other uses for HRT
No brother, I will start HRT for the performance/benefits of using hormones. The cognitive/physical benefits, all of this is what makes me want to start HRT.

I will use 250mg of test E with 400mg of equipoise (boldenone) in week.

varies based on the individual.
if your growth plates are closed, your puberty has likely ended.
braces can still change your jaw, and its good to get them if your teeth arent straight

varia de acordo com o indivíduo.
se suas placas de crescimento estão fechadas, sua puberdade provavelmente terminou.
aparelhos ainda podem mudar sua mandíbula, e é bom para obtê-los se seus dentes não são retos
Como verificar se as placas de crescimento fecharam? Só com exams?

Back