Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How many white women are on this forum

white women piss me off they have it so easy yet act like victims, they have no reason to be on here
Real asf
I agree tbh
white women = life on super super super super easy mode.
God I wish I was a white women everyday.
@Whitepill another solid proof that estrogen makes you emotional

Being a man and being emotional = shit hormones

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No they just need something for entertainment till they decide to settle down
Ethnic women get leftovers basiclaly.
Its’s not entertainment , they genuinely wnat you guys
They worship you .
They won’t leave you.
@Whitepill another solid proof that estrogen makes you emotional

Being a man and being emotional = shit hormones
you also have high E bud so you are no better than us

They marry you guys bruh
I can pull out many YouTube couples consisting of Slavic or Germanic women and ethnic men
We literally are getting cucked as we speak
Hoards of Indian men are migrating to Russia and Poland and wifing up you guys
It’s literally over for all truecel Indian women

We literally are getting cucked as we speak
Hoards of Indian men are migrating to Russia and Poland and wifing up you guys
It’s literally over for all truecel Indian women
@Whitepill
Do you agree or not
Aren’t we ( Indian women ) getting cucked

What does this prove for you? You don’t even try to pull Indian men
]
A whole set of videos of Indian women getting cucked
Enjoy, if you wnat I. Can list more.

Last edited:
A whole set of videos of Indian women getting cucked
Enjoy, if you wnat I. Can list more.
Your argument is kinda retarded

I can also link Infinite videos of indian women marrying ABOVE their looksmatch as well

What are you even trying to prove

Your argument is kinda retarded

I can also link Infinite videos of indian women marrying ABOVE their looksmatch as well

Atmost 5
I have provided so many

Yeah let me send you the source

Bud she’s unironically right lmao Indian n*****s would def cuck an Indian bitch for “White wooman Saar”
Ik that shit,
I know how all mens mind works.

can also link Infinite videos of indian women marrying ABOVE their looksmatch as well

You will never find infinite amount of Indian women getting above thier looksmatch
I repeat this
You are triggered when I say that we are truecels, you wanna deny it over and over again.

I think there are two factors at play here : 1) The gender breakdown of immigrant H1Bs and 2) The tradition of arranged marriage

I’ve always suspected that immigrant H1Bs from India tend to skew male due to the popularity of H1B visas in the tech industry (The gender breakdown is likely even more stark in areas like the Bay Area where tech is even more concentrated). So for a lot of immigrant Indian men, it might be that they have no choice: there might not be enough Indian women in their vicinity for them to marry so their options are to outmarry or get an arranged marriage with a girl from India. The lower outmarriage rates of immigrant Indian women likewise might reflect that a large percentage of them are specifically brought over to marry immigrant Indian men

They marry you guys bruh
I can pull out many YouTube couples consisting of Slavic or Germanic women and ethnic men
There's a reason it's common in those regions of the world in particular, it's cause either they're wartorn, their goverments are cucked, ethnics don't hve as bad rep, and in the case of slav women most of their men look like they snuck on earth. Not the case in western countries