Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How much can i ascend with paranasal implants?

What are paranasal implants? You said you have cheek filler currently right?

You really need to NT max first. You've been on this forum 5 years and you consistently post the same type of threads and say "I look subhuman." Are you mentally OK badg?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You really need to NT max first. You've been on this forum 5 years and you consistently post the same type of threads and say "I look subhuman." Are you mentally OK badg?
Nt is not cope? Its not all about looks?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What are paranasal implants? You said you have cheek filler currently right?
Yes but cheek filler is not the same the cheek filler not improve paranasal area

Yes but cheek filler is not the same the cheek filler not improve paranasal area
Yeah ik I was just curious cause I saw on org that you said you had filler