Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How much chewing can make you decline

Iuri._rosa

I hate how I look
I see several sub3s on TikTok, with their faces looking like a ball, completely swollen and round, and I keep thinking, is it really worth training masseters?

for example this sub3 looking like a dumbo with that receding chin and monkey philtrum
(Would he look better if he had smaller masseters or external gonions?)

Attachments

• 4218877_Screenshot_2024-06-30-10-06-51-832_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg
    4218877_Screenshot_2024-06-30-10-06-51-832_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg
    770.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 4218878_Screenshot_2024-06-30-10-23-16-447_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg
    4218878_Screenshot_2024-06-30-10-23-16-447_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg
    780.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 4218879_Screenshot_2024-06-30-10-24-21-488_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg
    4218879_Screenshot_2024-06-30-10-24-21-488_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg
    746.9 KB · Views: 11
I see several sub3s on TikTok, with their faces looking like a ball, completely swollen and round, and I keep thinking, is it really worth training masseters?

for example this sub3 looking like a dumbo with that receding chin and monkey philtrum
(Would he look better if he had smaller masseters or external gonions?)
Your right. But it depends too. When you first start chewing. The muscle growth that happens is a good change. However excess chewing seems to actually grow a deeper tissue that normally does t grow and it starts the ugly bloat look. It also depends on the length of one's face. Long face people can actually get away with more chewing. But if your jaw is not long enough. It will undoubtedly eventually become a looksmin. When I first did chewing. It ascended me hard due to my insertions and longer than ideal face. Since I got on steroids and also have been chewing for years. It's quickly become an imbalance so I'm very careful about chewing these days. Even to go so far to eat liquid foods as much as possible to try to reverse the deeper tissues growth. Very difficult to reverse masseters becuase we constantly use them which maintains them. But fasting f from experience is a good way to reduce a muscles size very quickly

yeah you have to be careful with extreme chewing it can look bad in the long run

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You are sure. But it also depends. When you start to chew. The muscle growth that happens is a good change. However, excessive chewing actually appears to develop deeper tissue that normally does not grow and begins the unsightly appearance of swelling. It also depends on the length of the face. People with long faces may actually feel comfortable with more chewing. But your jaw isn't enough for long. No doubt it will eventually become an appearance. When I started chewing. It rose a lot due to my inserts and longer than ideal face. Since I started using steroids and have also been chewing for years. This quickly became an imbalance, so I'm very careful about chewing these days. Even to go so far as to eat liquid foods as much as possible to try and reverse the growth of deeper tissues. It is very difficult to reverse the masseters because we use them constantly, which maintains them. But fasting from experience is a good way to reduce muscle size very quickly
Astro, I sent you a question similar to this in your Instagram post, and I also think that chewing, if done carefully, especially focusing on creating tension in the bones, can help a lot, in my evolution it is a bit challenging, the last photo It's from 3 months ago, I'm much better now

Before I found my perfect chin and profile, I ended up evolving even more until today

Attachments

• 4085308_4064501_IMG_20240410_180219 (1).jpg
    4085308_4064501_IMG_20240410_180219 (1).jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 4085310_4064502_IMG_20240410_175838_546.jpg
    4085310_4064502_IMG_20240410_175838_546.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 3
Astro, I sent you a question similar to this one in your post on Instagram, I really think that depending on how much you chew, it can cause some looksmin, but if done carefully and with thought on the tension in the bones, it can create a great result, like my evolution

Astro, I sent you a question similar to this in your Instagram post, and I also think that chewing, if done carefully, especially focusing on creating tension in the bones, can help a lot, in my progress it is a bit noticeable, the last photo is 3 months ago, I'm much better now
Before I thought my chin and profile were perfect, it ended up evolving even more until today
Iv been chewing hardcore for years and years. Prob longer than most people. The decline in asthetics do not apply for people who have been chewing for a year or a few months. The deeper muscle tissues take time to grow and the fascia in it also takes time to expand giving it a bulky appearance when done for too long

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Iv been chewing hardcore for years and years. Prob longer than most people. The decline in asthetics do not apply for people who have been chewing for a year or a few months. The deeper muscle tissues take time to grow and the fascia in it also takes time to expand giving it a bulky appearance when done for too long
I'm sorry for the writing errors, I was using Google Translate because English is not my native language jfl, it ended up being on top and even duplicated I think, but other than that, really, Do you think I should keep chewing?

I'm sorry for the writing errors, I was using Google Translate because English is not my native language jfl, it ended up being on top and even duplicated I think, but other than that, really, Do you think I should keep chewing?
Well yeah in general just don't over do it