- Joined
- Jul 14, 2025
- Messages
- 2,330
- Online time
- 5d 27m
- Reputation
- 6,236
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
low chadlite onlyHTN+
low chadlite only
what gets me is that some of them realize how outlandish the average person theres claims are but their way of being "humble" is claiming low htn (of course, coupled with a 6'2"+ height)my biggest cortisol skyrocketer is those absolute cretins who call themselves xyzHIGHlowhighlowMTNs. you just know the word "high" they squeezed in there gives them hope and makes them think "yep, i do have the chance of jumping on that main character train"
what gets me is that some of them realize how outlandish the average person theres claims are but their way of being "humble" is claiming low htn (of course, coupled with a 6'2"+ height)
fun fact of the day= I invented that rating system back on dalitmax since everyone was interpreting psl scale differently, didn't expect all these low and high bullshit twice tbhmy biggest cortisol skyrocketer is those absolute cretins who call themselves xyzHIGHlowMTNs. you just know the word "high" they squeezed in there gives them hope and makes them think "yep, i do have the chance of jumping on that main character train"
Crazyfun fact of the day= I invented that rating system back on dalitmax since everyone was interpreting psl scale differently, didn't expect all these low and high bullshit twice tbh
![]()
fun fact of the day= I invented that rating system back on dalitmax since everyone was interpreting psl scale differently, didn't expect all these low and high bullshit twice tbh
![]()
don't go around implying there may be some dishonesty in what I write bitchbrutal. mirin if true, psl legacy hits different
don't go around implying there may be some dishonesty in what I write bitch
doesn't sound very easygoingdon't go around implying there may be some dishonesty in what I write bitch
not easygoing enough for your liking sire? dearest apologiesdoesn't sound very easygoing