Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How much of a nerf is lower set cheekbones

I just saw someone’s pic and we have a similar structure. But he has higher set cheekbones which harmonises his face a lot more if that makes sense.

Ngl got me a little self conscious
Makes no difference appeal-wise, the setness only really matters if you want to model
 
you're ltb
IMG_8011.gif
 
seriously I think its either looksinflation or something is just wrong with me
It’s basic human nature to want to fulfill your destiny. We all strive for greatness, regardless of the position we stand in life. It’s quite perplexing to see models exhibit insecure traits as well, however they’re human too. Everything in life is about baseline. The only issue is; your baseline is consistently rising, so you’re never truly satisfied.

As a True Adam, even I have insecurities.
73DCA370-4AA5-4D22-8724-6FDCF4005334.jpeg
 
It’s basic human nature to want to fulfill your destiny. We all strive for greatness, regardless of the position we stand in life. It’s quite perplexing to see models exhibit insecure traits as well, however they’re human too. Everything in life is about baseline. The only issue is; your baseline is consistently rising, so you’re never truly satisfied.

As a True Adam, even I have insecurities.
View attachment 140761
You’re a true Adam though… your baseline is above my whole blood line just by birthright
 
I was wondering the opposite, do high set cheekbones make someone a lot more attractive?
It’s not a significant difference. When it comes to prominence though, it most definitely is significant.
You’re a true Adam though… your baseline is above my whole blood line just by birthright
I know, I look in the mirror everyday and see my vertical jawline in the mirror and go flex it on my fellow Somalians.
 
It’s not a significant difference. When it comes to prominence though, it most definitely is significant.

I know, I look in the mirror everyday and see my vertical jawline in the mirror and go flex it on my fellow Somalians.
I'd fit right in with the somalis
 
I like the cute side
grown man calling another man cute rethink your life decisions you fucking jaywalker
it’s okay I find it extra entertaining and sometimes I flip a coin to bet if your evil self will take control
I’ll become the best man I possibly can, just for you! Don’t worry, I’ll never offend or harm you. There’s nothing evil in me :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top