Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How narcy are you ?

Wtf is your avi, n***a on the left looks like how i imagine @Mess
77379.jpg.gif

Mess after hearing that
 
i dont wanna read and didnt see any button start the test can you like make a big red arrow pointing where i need to click?
 
Are you narcy?
Idk if I am but I always bite people like snake when they really hurt me or have one of my weird mental unstable episodes
1000002511.png


The tests says no, I wouldn't say that I'm narcy too tbh I don't like attention or I don't see myself as something special too, but I think I would be somehow narcy in a relationship tbh
 
View attachment 142941

The tests says no, I wouldn't say that I'm narcy too tbh I don't like attention or I don't see myself as something special too, but I think I would be somehow narcy in a relationship tbh
It all depends on situation anyway
Humans have many sides
For business partners you'll be narcy for friends family different
 
It all depends on situation anyway
Humans have many sides
For business partners you'll be narcy for friends family different
Yeah I think none of the people in my business or family would see me as narcy, but I'm pretty cold sometimes and then I give a lot of attention or I make people too dependent on me in relationships 😭
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top