Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

how to achieve hollow cheeks without losing so much weight for medical reasons?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
some people genetically can't get hollow cheeks if you bellow 10-12 % and you don't have them it's not genetically possible
look at my other photos that one pic was the same night

those are NOT hollow cheeks, but its mostly due to the lighting unless you have a severe case of facial bloating you can't just lose and regain hollow cheeks in a matter of hours

those are NOT hollow cheeks, but its mostly due to the lighting unless you have a severe case of facial bloating you can't just lose and regain hollow cheeks in a matter of hours
i mean the pic in this post was in the very early morning around 7 am but maybe water retention

you clearly have an idea on how to acheive hollow cheeks so why ask?
because it’s based on bone structure some what and high cheekbones won’t achieve it at all sometimes

because it’s based on bone structure some what and high cheekbones won’t achieve it at all sometimes
exactly what I told you at the start, if you are so confident that you can acheive hollow cheeks then why are you asking?

deblaot, weight loss, implants, buccal removal(not recommended), boosting testosterone are all ways to change it (some have limitations obv)

You already have them brah

It’s just el lighting and angle