Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How to activate hollow cheeks

Beautiful

real beauty
Reputable ★★
Established ★★
Joined
Jun 29, 2026
Messages
5,701
Solutions
2
Online time
10d 5h
Reputation
12,423
I have low body fat percentage yet still have a chubby cheeks. The rest of my face is skin tight but the cheeks are flabby. In shadows there are two lines that come from the cheeks to either side of my chin if anyone have a similar problem or can have help talking would be appreciated. Thanks P.S I’ve just ordered a pack of falim that’s on its way so if I get any results I will be happy to share
 
I have low body fat percentage yet still have a chubby cheeks. The rest of my face is skin tight but the cheeks are flabby. In shadows there are two lines that come from the cheeks to either side of my chin if anyone have a similar problem or can have help talking would be appreciated. Thanks P.S I’ve just ordered a pack of falim that’s on its way so if I get any results I will be happy to share
Make sure you have proper swallowing technique other you will use your buccinator muscles(I think that’s the name) which will make your cheeks bigger. What do you estimate your body fat percentage is?
 
I have low body fat percentage yet still have a chubby cheeks. The rest of my face is skin tight but the cheeks are flabby. In shadows there are two lines that come from the cheeks to either side of my chin if anyone have a similar problem or can have help talking would be appreciated. Thanks P.S I’ve just ordered a pack of falim that’s on its way so if I get any results I will be happy to share
geneticmaxx
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top