Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How to appeal to guys around my age

I only ever get approached from old men or thugs, even tho I dress relatively basic and like my age, does anyone have advice?
Girls will do anything expect talking to them

Girl, you have an infinite SMV, just talk to the guy you like, it will speed up the dating process. Show him you're interested. A 2seconds side eye isn't enough

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Girls will do anything expect talking to them

Girl, you have an infinite SMV, just talk to the guy you like, it will speed up the dating process. Show him you're interested. A 2seconds side eye isn't enough
But if I approach a guy first it kind of means that he didn’t like me enough to approach me so that seems kind of sad

But if I approach a guy first it kind of means that he didn’t like me enough to approach me so that seems kind of sad
What's your age ? Because you seem to not be aware than most majority of men are terrified to talk to the girl they like

Teenager/15 soon 16
Yeah, that's why i thought. Boys aren't brave at that age. I'm 10 years older than you and most of guys i've known my whole life wasn't able to do the 1st step. Terrified to be rejected

I even tried to approach a guy once on my birthday and he rejected me so my success rate is 0%
We all get rejected, we can't please everybody. Move on and focus on the next guy

Yeah, that's why i thought. Boys aren't brave at that age. I'm 10 years older than you and most of guys i've known my whole life wasn't able to do the 1st step. Terrified to be rejected

We all get rejected, we can't please everybody. Move on and focus on the next guy
I'm 20 and I still see guys my age terrified pf Making the first move

How? I'm a genetic failure tbh
Just like me, by getting out of your comfort zone and forcing yourself to talk to women. Not obligated to conclude or asking a phone number or what, just talking to them. And then seeing by yourself if she is interested enough to ask for a number. If you've had applied your mean comments and your little roast / subtle dark humour IRL , you'll get girls trust me

Just like me, by getting out of your comfort zone and forcing yourself to talk to women. Not obligated to conclude or asking a phone number or what, just talking to them. And then seeing by yourself if she is interested enough to ask for a number. If you've had applied your mean comments and your little roast / subtle dark humour IRL , you'll get girls trust me
Aren't you htn+?

You are the most boring looking female I have ever seen. If I saw you on the street the only thing I’d do is spit at you.

Go follow the trends of what other girls your age do, find a niche etc.