Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How to begin Looksmaxxing

Hi everyone! I discovered Looksmaxxing and I really want to improve my looks. Does anyone have tips? I even have photo’s of my face. Here are some facts about me: 16 years old. 185 cm (about 6’1”). I weigh 54 kg (about 119 lbs).

I hope someone has tips to improve! Thanks alot!

Attachments

• IMG_1471.jpeg
    IMG_1471.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 27
Bro, 16? You are lacking in dimorphism so much. Get thick and dark eyebrows, use minoxdil on the eyebrows and once they’re thick enough dye them dark brown.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The distinct characteristics that makes men masculine and women feminine. You lacking dimorphism as a male means that you don't have many distinguishable masculine physical features.
Oh okay. Thank you for your explaination! Do you maybe have some tips to get high dimorphism?

hello
be healthy
get palate expanders on both jaws
in general you lack good bone mass
hit the gym and get a thicker neck and wide shoulders, a good physique overall
dermaroll + rosemary oil on brows to grow them out and then dye them darker