Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Guide How to boost/create androgen receptors

NegativePSL

Become the best version of yourself 👑
Title.

If anyone can help me with this important thread it would helpful to the whole forum

Quick internet search revealed me this

1. Intermittent Fasting.
  2. Resistance Training. Resistance training is a reliable way to increase testosterone levels. ...
  3. Carnitine. Carnitine occurs naturally in meats and fish. ...

Btw if you dont know this affects your shoulders,face ,dick, chest area, your browridge everything.

I read that people use dht gel

Its is useles if you dont have receptors for it only gonna get acne and leather skin

Title.

If anyone can help me with this important thread it would helpful to the whole forum

Quick internet search revealed me this

1. Intermittent Fasting.
  2. Resistance Training. Resistance training is a reliable way to increase testosterone levels. ...
  3. Carnitine. Carnitine occurs naturally in meats and fish. ...

Btw if you dont know this affects your shoulders,face ,dick, chest area, your browridge everything.

I read that people use dht gel

Its is useles if you dont have receptors for it only gonna get acne and leather skin
nofap

I wouldn't intermidet fast and excessively work out, it's like building the house on a dirt foundation - Won't gonna yield improvements

What i though about DHT maxing was:

▪Taking Butea superba
, which increases DHT 5X it's amount, (It doesn't cause balding so i'm pretty sure it has something to do with androgen receptors)

▪Megadose Vit E, about 500mg/day, it is proven to reduce prolactin levels bu 70%, i talked about prolactin in my semen retention thread, just another estrogen acumulating over time

▪Taking ashwagandha - plant that is reducing cortisol (Which further increases testosterone which is gonna be convertable to DHT later...), ashwagandha supress prolactin levels by like 15%.

▪Taking Creatine, which supposedly increases DHT production by 50% more itself, i mean there are studies proving this, but even if it's false, creatine is cheap supplement, and best you can get the most out of (Speaking of gymeceling). I would highly recommend creatine alkaline, regardless of hormonemaxing, but it's just my oppinion, i won't gonna talk about importance of alkalization this time...

▪Lifting weights, hit atleast 2 bodyparts per day, don't go too intense because it might put your body under 'stress' mode, which will only increase cortisol and burn off additional calories - ⚠ IMPORTANT. If you want to lose weights, you are screwing your testosterone production, because like i said, you don't have the foundation to produce your hormones, even if you do something healthy for your body:

- Starving yourself, doing high intensity workouts, sweating... It's all bad for your body and will make up bunch of cortisol because your body is on survival mode, and it's not looking up to preserve muscle, or hormones, logically speaking.

* To avoid high intensity, don't do supersets between compound excercises, and give yourself respectable amount of rest

▪Sleep 7-9 hours, or even more, this is just an ideal range. It's best to go to sleep at 9PM because of natural melatonin production, but it's just worth mentioning right, not many people will do this. If you have trouble sleeping:
- Turn off your cellphone, or you can use it to watch some movies which will tire your eyes (Always worked for me 👌)

- Supplement with:
  • Valerian root extract
  • Chamomile root extract
  • Mucuna pruriens extract
Those are some herbs i can tell are legit for calming your body and they make you fall asleep, you can use some drugs, but as you probably haven't seen yet, i care about health, and drugs are looksmin to me.

▪Microneedle your face, because it inhibits androgen receptor as well. AND FROM what we saw, numerous amount of people were microneedling their scalp, and wasn't getting bald, in fact it is used to prevent balding... HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN!?

▪Cope, socialize, do anything to feel better (For cortisol), even if it's temporary. Supplementing magnesium can help you with mood regulation

There you have it, since i pretty much passed the puberty, i won't gonna take DHT gel for dick, and do roids... i must admit i'm high inhib to inject. hope this helps

Remember i am still learning this thing the best i could, so @everyone, contribute to this thread as much as you can

@NegativePSL, check out brutal forum, they are debating this thing also

I wouldn't intermidet fast and excessively work out, it's like building the house on a dirt foundation - Won't gonna yield improvements

▪Taking Butea superba
, which increases DHT 5X it's amount, (It doesn't cause balding so i'm pretty sure it has something to do with androgen receptors)

▪Megadose Vit E, about 500mg/day, it is proven to reduce prolactin levels bu 70%, i talked about prolactin in my semen retention thread, just another estrogen acumulating over time

▪Taking ashwagandha - plant that is reducing cortisol (Which further increases testosterone which is gonna be convertable to DHT later...), ashwagandha supress prolactin levels by like 15%.

▪Taking Creatine, which supposedly increases DHT production by 50% more itself, i mean there are studies proving this, but even if it's false, creatine is cheap supplement, and best you can get the most out of (Speaking of gymeceling). I would highly recommend creatine alkaline, regardless of hormonemaxing, but it's just my oppinion, i won't gonna talk about importance of alkalization this time...

▪Lifting weights, hit atleast 2 bodyparts per day, don't go too intense because it might put your body under 'stress' mode, which will only increase cortisol and burn off additional calories - ⚠ IMPORTANT. If you want to lose weights, you are screwing your testosterone production, because like i said, you don't have the foundation to produce your hormones, even if you do something healthy for your body:

- Starving yourself, doing high intensity workouts, sweating... It's all bad for your body and will make up bunch of cortisol because your body is on survival mode, and it's not looking up to preserve muscle, or hormones, logically speaking.

* To avoid high intensity, don't do supersets between compound excercises, and give yourself respectable amount of rest

▪Sleep 7-9 hours, or even more, this is just an ideal range. It's best to go to sleep at 9PM because of natural melatonin production, but it's just worth mentioning right, not many people will do this. If you have trouble sleeping:
- Turn off your cellphone, or you can use it to watch some movies which will tire your eyes (Always worked for me 👌)

- Supplement with:
  • Valerian root extract
  • Chamomile root extract
Those are some herbs i can tell are legit for calming your body and they make you fall asleep, you can use some drugs, but as you probably haven't seen yet, i care about health, and drugs are looksmin to me.

▪Microneedle your face, because it inhibits androgen receptor as well. AND FROM what we saw, numerous amount of people were microneedling their scalp, and wasn't getting bald, in fact it is used to prevent balding... HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN!?

▪Cope, socialize, do anything to feel better (For cortisol), even if it's temporary. Supplementing magnesium can help you with mood regulation

There you have it, since i pretty much passed the puberty, i won't gonna take DHT gel for dick, and do roids... i must admit i'm high inhib to inject. hope this helps

Remember i am still learning this thing the best i could, so @everyone, contribute to this thread as much as you can

thanks for the advice but I don’t agree with the not working out part

You inject Tren and Test both at 1 gram weekly.

experiemental phyto-sarms

thats it

everything else is cope

Reactions: Rei

▪Taking Butea superba

- Supplement with:
  • Valerian root extract
  • Chamomile root extract

Good info

Back