Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion How to convice derma to give me tretnion?

Hunteryeron

BBCwarrior
15. Been told my skin is pretty clear and good but I want it to be perfect and free of scars. How to do I convice my dermatolgist to give me it?

Did you have bad ance or nah?
not super bad but somewhat. I asked over the phone and they were pretty willing, I would say it would be better to try with your GP over ur derma.

EDIT: I was also already on a skin prescription before hand so they were probably more willing due to that, still think theres no harm in asking.

ask them, although tretonoin is pretty severe from your standpoint
doing general skincare will help somewhat
also have you heard of pathothentic acid? it helps too