Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How to debloat??? As a fem

pommeana

hi guys, I just wanted to ask for help, I´m currently trying to debloat to level up my face but if you have some tips that truly worked for you put it down<3

Bro femcels DON'T exist :ROFLMAO:

OP could literally just spread her legs and she could get any man she wants

This gotta be a joke man.
Yeah true if ur a women u could just pull any man u could and bro femcels exist trust

Yeah true if ur a women u could just pull any man u could and bro femcels exist trust
Bro.

On god no female is incel, unless if she was a burn victim with like SEVERE burns

Allowing women on here is a joke unless if they rate our dicks or something

Women have infinite smv bro
Bro.

On god no female is incel, unless if she was a burn victim with like SEVERE burns

Allowing women on here is a joke unless if they rate our dicks or something
Mirin effort bhai
It beyond me How could u even tolerate such low iq f*g shii quries
fucker don't even know basic of basic

hi guys, I just wanted to ask for help, I´m currently trying to debloat to level up my face but if you have some tips that truly worked for you put it down<3
1-Bucal fat remover

2-furosemide

3-Megadosing potassium

Women have infinite smv bro
yes because of simps. i am no simp, i call a 10 a 10

but what i refer to is, if there was a 600lb Landwhale a 2 they wouldnt be incel because of simps

personally i dont want anyone to be incel but a person should date within 2 points of their looksmatch imo
1714441000394.png

never buccal fat remove, even if u are a man you should not do that

u are a 10, never buccal fat remove
By buccal I mean Lemon bottle + other fat dissolver
Never? bhai buccal removing/dissolving buccal fat pads is completely fine, since, unlike what you may think, buccal fat pads get larger as we age Here link to studies
As fat migrate from upper to lower
so if u wanna look youthful and prevent ur face from aging poorly
U want to dissolve fat ONLY IN the
lower part  of the face
yes because of simps. i am no simp, i call a 10 a 10

but what i refer to is, if there was a 600lb Landwhale a 2 they wouldnt be incel because of simps

personally i dont want anyone to be incel but a person should date within 2 points of their looksmatch imo
View attachment 29057
n***a what are u talking about 🥲🥲😭 u n*****s got my shii boiling

A women doesn't need anything just
Compact mid enough ntg else + no serious recession

and she will look good asf and all u fucker would be drooling over her
Y’know maybe your look’s aren’t the biggest problem bro..
@Autismcel 😀😀😀
Bhai mirin effort i need to mediate to get over this one
IMG_20240430_133318.jpg

By buccal I mean Lemon bottle + other fat dissolver
Never? bhai buccal removing/dissolving buccal fat pads is completely fine, since, unlike what you may think, buccal fat pads get larger as we age Here link to studies
As fat migrate from upper to lower
so if u wanna look youthful and prevent ur face from aging poorly
U want to dissolve fat ONLY IN the
lower part  of the face
Oh I meant buccal fat surgery.

Does your lemon bottle method actually work? Any proof on that?

n***a what are u talking about 🥲🥲😭 u n*****s got my shii boiling
i dont get it, im litterally agreeing with u in that post

A women doesn't need anything just
Compact mid enough ntg else + no serious recession

and she will look good asf and all u fucker would be drooling over her
average women look like this:
1714478547058.png

average man:
1714478558500.png

the facial average woman looks like a 8 to 9 whereas the average man looks like a mtn 5 or 6 and it does not benefit men to be average

in addition, as a woman you can further enhance your looks using makeup while in men it is not socially permissible to do so, by putting makeup on as a man you automatically exclude yourself from a lot of normie females

additionally, a lot of women seem to bone mog men also, it seems easy for women to bonemog men without even trying

Last edited:
Oh I meant buccal fat surgery.

Does your lemon bottle method actually work? Any proof on that?
Wait, let me pm u some guide with result
i dont get it, im litterally agreeing with u in that post
It was mistake from my part
I didn't read whole tlandwhale pic (due to nap my Brian was foggy)
average women look like this:
View attachment 29134

average man:
View attachment 29135

the facial average woman looks like a 8 to 9 whereas the average man looks like a mtn 5 or 6 and it does not benefit men to be average

additionally, a lot of women seem to bone mog men also, it seems easy for women to bonemog men without even trying
Fair enough men still dominate upper echelons of lookmaxx Or anyother field tho