Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How to fix face harmony

picheneg.epta

Tell me who has faced the such problem. I identify myself as good-looking guy but major problem is facial harmony. I don't remember at what point it appeared to me, I remember that the wisdom tooth was growing very painfully at the age of 14, and at 19 I started doing mewing. I did a CT scan, and my teeth look even but not skull. My main suspicions are a crooked spine (not proved and I'm trying to watch my posture) or an overbite

Attachments

• Снимок экрана 2024-10-21 005003.png
    Снимок экрана 2024-10-21 005003.png
    511.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Снимок экрана 2024-10-21 005152.png
    Снимок экрана 2024-10-21 005152.png
    180.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Снимок экрана4-09-04 150120.png
    Снимок экрана4-09-04 150120.png
    211.7 KB · Views: 11
one of the best ways to improve facial harmony is to improve fascial mobility.

first do Mewing, chew more, massage the masticatory muscles and increase your intake of dairy (calcium) and gelatin (collagen).

that would be the advice you should apply and see results in 3 or 4 months.

I am applying what I said and personally I am noticing a change in my face, it looks much more symmetrical and the overall harmony has improved.

Tell me who has faced the such problem. I identify myself as good-looking guy but major problem is facial harmony. I don't remember at what point it appeared to me, I remember that the wisdom tooth was growing very painfully at the age of 14, and at 19 I started doing mewing. I did a CT scan, and my teeth look even but not skull. My main suspicions are a crooked spine (not proved and I'm trying to watch my posture) or an overbite
but consume more calcium and vitamin D3 and k2 because apparently your lower jaw is underdeveloped and can improve (grow) a lot more.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I noticed that I chew and sleep on the left side more often, but it has become more lowered and when I open my mouth I hear clicks behind my ear

Forgive me for this, but I have to make this comparison because you look somewhat the same from the side.

1729465199745.png1729465160656.png