- Joined
- Jul 26, 2025
- Messages
- 14,559
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 20d 23h
- Reputation
- 41,984
Its holding me back a lot tbh
Its not like tiktok emo girl bs i feel disconnected from my body and stuck inside my head
Im constantly thinking (which is normal ik) but i cant seem to feel physical if that makes sense
Like everything i see and do is a background video to my thoughts
I do most shit automatically and mindlessly and cant really control it
I physcially struggle to "come back to my body" and whenever i do, a severe depressive suicidal wave hits me
Only advice i cant take is no doctors and cant tell my parents
thanks bhais i love you

Its not like tiktok emo girl bs i feel disconnected from my body and stuck inside my head
Im constantly thinking (which is normal ik) but i cant seem to feel physical if that makes sense
Like everything i see and do is a background video to my thoughts
I do most shit automatically and mindlessly and cant really control it
I physcially struggle to "come back to my body" and whenever i do, a severe depressive suicidal wave hits me
Only advice i cant take is no doctors and cant tell my parents
thanks bhais i love you

