Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
js insert photoMy front is like sub3
And my side is so fucking sub human
I look like a pigeon
My ramus is so short
And my jawline/chin projection is weird
I made this drawing as a visual
How to fix!?
No cuz ima get brutally molested on here and made into a sticker to clown on meJust send a fucking pic of your face
All u need to know is that I got the monkey ahh look cuz am blackjs insert photo
None gonna do that to a random lesbian like youNo cuz ima get brutally molested on here and made into a sticker to clown on me![]()
merk me solutionAll u need to know is that I got the monkey ahh look cuz am black
I didn't get a answer thomerk me solution
Js help meNone gonna do that to a random lesbian like you
It's bone structure ts geneticJs help me
if i do answer will uI didn't get a answer tho![]()
Any DIY surgery I can do then?It's bone structure ts genetic
Surgery can save you
jfl diy bfr
I'm so excited n***a post ts on orgjfl diy bfr
if she did that i would leak my dick to the forum
i would get banned for gaypostingI'm so excited n***a post ts on org
Say someone on com about to do diy bfri would get banned for gayposting
Chin filler is extremely easy and safe as diyAny DIY surgery I can do then?
I was already planning a buccal fat removal surgery DIY
How to do chin filler?Chin filler is extremely easy and safe as diy
Ramus filler is risky though probably dont try doing that seing as you suggested a diy lefort
Read orkas guideHow to do chin filler?
Link?Read orkas guide
???jfl diy bfr
if she did that i would leak my dick to the forum
Oui shit this seems way easier and safer then the buccal fat removal surgery
Dude you need to get surgery for the ramus. Either a bimax or an implantAny DIY surgery I can do then?
I was already planning a buccal fat removal surgery DIY
Can it be done at home/DIY?Dude you need to get surgery for the ramus. Either a bimax or an implant
OuchMy front is like sub3
And my side is so fucking sub human
I look like a pigeon
My ramus is so short
And my jawline/chin projection is weird
I made this drawing as a visual
How to fix!?