Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How to fix skeleton hands

1234abcd

Top Contributor
My fingers look like f*****g twiglets, how do I fix this.

I'm skinny but even when I used to be fat they looked pretty much the same so it can't be because of that.

start doing normal pushups. Begin with 3 repetitions & increase by 1 each week. Do this till you reach 20.
Do Diamond push ups. Begin with 5, increase by 2 each week until you reach 40
Now progress to doing one armed push up. Look up the internet for necessary progression. Alongside do pull ups. Pull ups done with a towel or rope are very very taxing to the forearms. They develop all muscles of the hand.

It's the bone structure so you can do these exercises where you can get bigger hand muscle

WebMD has some too https://www.webmd.com/osteoarthritis/ss/slideshow-hand-finger-exercises

I'm skinny but even when I used to be fat they looked pretty much the same so it can't be because of that.
I have long skinny fingers too and they are amazing for piano and other instruments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
start doing normal pushups. Begin with 3 repetitions & increase by 1 each week. Do this till you reach 20.
Do Diamond push ups. Begin with 5, increase by 2 each week until you reach 40
Now progress to doing one armed push up. Look up the internet for necessary progression. Alongside do pull ups. Pull ups done with a towel or rope are very very taxing to the forearms. They develop all muscles of the hand.

It's the bone structure so you can do these exercises where you can get bigger hand muscle

WebMD has some too https://www.webmd.com/osteoarthritis/ss/slideshow-hand-finger-exercises
Thanks bro

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have long skinny fingers too and they are amazing for piano and other instruments
True tbh, I used to play the piano for a while, it's definitely an advantage in that aspect,mine are death tier skinny though, here's a pic
Screenshot_20200523-035614.jpg

Some girl asked me to pick up a pen for her and she saw them and you could see the look of disgust in her eyes, brutal

Same, helps me play across octaves and between sharp notes effectively.

Thick fingers look kinda ogre tier to me.
There's a balance between extremely thick and frail thin fingers , if you get what i mean... and that is ideal.

Idk, they say it's dependent on T levels... but some say it's a myth.

Just train your hands, use a grip trainer and squeeze it whenever you are free. It's a logical decision.
Learn piano and show off by playing Rachmaninoff
His music requires a lot of technique and skill, it's a nightmare.

The f****t is the bottom boy man...
I could maybe tolerate an active homo but a f*g?
No way
I never heard of these "Active homo" and "f****t" categories, I am the Active homo in that case.