Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How to get a gf in highschool

Haven’t beat off in days, craving a relationship 😂. Looking for tips
Don’t. Relationships will always end up to be a lesson learned, love, break up, fix a part of yourself that ruined that relationship, repeat. If anything, try and get a friends-with-benefits type of relationship. It’s up to you to pick your poison, I’m just giving my insight.
 
imo talk to girls so when ur at an age where it matters you actually can
 
just softmaxx and try to be low inhib, that’s all that’s guaranteed to improve ur chances
 
be kind. seriously most important. be a gentleman, be kind, friendly and funny. loyal and that shit, if your that. your all a girl needs
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF
 
Haven’t beat off in days, craving a relationship 😂. Looking for tips
In high school confidence plays a huge role imo
Girls would beg for the funny and confident person more than someone that’s fairly good looking
 
Aim to get with the pretty quiet girl that's underrated and avoid those loud popular girls that have slept with half your class. Better yet get the girl that looks like she's going to get hotter later on. Be friends with her first then ask her out. Yes be funny, confident, and low inhib. I actually would recommended dating in high school because girls are less likely to have an ex their hung up on or have really high standards (aka hypergamy) from getting hitting on by lots of guys which will happen in a couple years time.
 
Its hard to get in a loong realitionship during highschool but it is good experience recomend to be king and not a aggresive person
 
make a lot of female friends. if you're a good guy and genuine and ACTUALLY friends with them and yk
see them as people
chances are one of them will have a crush on you
 
make a lot of female friends. if you're a good guy and genuine and ACTUALLY friends with them and yk
see them as people
chances are one of them will have a crush on you
Just forgot to say that he needs to be attractive to things even work
 
Genuinely not a single argument you’re just a r****d
Do you know the slightest thing about blackpill or looksmaxxing?
you must be kidding when you say that teenager girls will settle down with the guy even if he's ugly lmao,like damn how do you enter in a forum like this and is still able to not understand that normie advice bullshit doesn't work.If he isn't attractive doesn't matter what he does it won't have any freaking effect,being attractive is the pre-requesit and after that,you care about personality etc.Falling in love doesn't come from nothing it comes from finding someone sexually attractive,if he's ltn not beating his meat doesn't change anything freaking thing,it maybe make him more mentally healthy but it won't help him to become more attractive.
 
Do you know the slightest thing about blackpill or looksmaxxing?
you must be kidding when you say that teenager girls will settle down with the guy even if he's ugly lmao,like damn how do you enter in a forum like this and is still able to not understand that normie advice bullshit doesn't work.If he isn't attractive doesn't matter what he does it won't have any freaking effect,being attractive is the pre-requesit and after that,you care about personality etc.Falling in love doesn't come from nothing it comes from finding someone sexually attractive,if he's ltn not beating his meat doesn't change anything freaking thing,it maybe make him more mentally healthy but it won't help him to become more attractive.
Are you retatded? Like genuinely
Notice how I said teenagers? Because they genuinely would fall in love with anyone even if they’re ugly
Looks might make it easier for them to fall in love but that’s not the only thing when they’re going through puberty and would legit date anything that talks
 
Are you retatded? Like genuinely
Notice how I said teenagers? Because they genuinely would fall in love with anyone even if they’re ugly
Looks might make it easier for them to fall in love but that’s not the only thing when they’re going through puberty and would legit date anything that talks
Give me a single study that proves what you are saying without having to look It up.
 
Give me a single study that proves what you are saying without having to look It up.
Give me one that disproves what I said
Dating apps statistics don’t apply to everything ever just look at the couples in your school
 
Give me one that disproves what I said
Dating apps statistics don’t apply to everything ever just look at the couples in your school
People in my School are normies dating normies MTB's dating MTN's,5 dating 5 so what's wrong with that? Looks match don't really debunk my point.
But I've never seen an LTN with a MTB or an HTB,till this day I wonder why,and trust me I'm not the guy with an history of lying in threads,I'm being 100% honest.
I really respect you in this debate so I don't really want to be dishonest or call you "r****d" because you desagree with me.
 
Give me one that disproves what I said
Dating apps statistics don’t apply to everything ever just look at the couples in your school
I never said it applies to everything but you know that in most cases women won't date below their looks match,even at her teenage or adulthood most women rather date at their looksmatch or above,so when you say look at your school your are expecting me to cherrypick, minorities doesn't matter as much as the most cases.
Different weights.

This is like saying that someone who was born poor became rich, completely ignoring that 80% of the poor die poor.simply dishonesty.
(Just an example,I don't really know if it's really 80% but you got what I meant)
 
People in my School are normies dating normies MTB's dating MTN's,5 dating 5 so what's wrong with that? Looks match don't really debunk my point.
But I've never seen an LTN with a MTB or an HTB,till this day I wonder why,and trust me I'm not the guy with an history of lying in threads,I'm being 100% honest.
I really respect you in this debate so I don't really want to be dishonest or call you "r****d" because you desagree with me.
I mean that kind of proves my point no?
When do you ever see a mtb with her looksmatch? Teenagers don’t focus on looks as much as adults do that’s just a fact they would be willing to date a ltn if he made them laugh or did something that impressed them
 
I never said it applies to everything but you know that in most cases women won't date below their looks match,even at her teenage or adulthood most women rather date at their looksmatch or above,so when you say look at your school your are expecting me to cherrypick, minorities doesn't matter as much as the most cases.
Different weights.

This is like saying that someone who was born poor became rich, completely ignoring that 80% of the poor die poor.simply dishonesty.
(Just an example,I don't really know if it's really 80% but you got what I meant)
I mean the fact that most teenagers never go in a relationship that’s longer than maybe 5 months kind of shows that they don’t care about looks that much
Many adult females would stay in a relationship with an abuser or a criminal solely because he’s good looking
 
I mean that kind of proves my point no?
When do you ever see a mtb with her looksmatch? Teenagers don’t focus on looks as much as adults do that’s just a fact they would be willing to date a ltn if he made them laugh or did something that impressed them
Sorry If I got misunderstood but no?
I said that a mid tier Becky is dating a mid tier normie they are the same thing,the same looksmatch,MTB is getting with their looksmatch.With all respect but I'm not really understanding what you are trying to say here.
 
Sorry If I got misunderstood but no?
I said that a mid tier Becky is dating a mid tier normie they are the same thing,the same looksmatch,MTB is getting with their looksmatch.With all respect but I'm not really understanding what you are trying to say here.
What I’m saying is a mtb would almost never be with a mtn they’re almost always trying to get with someone that’s way above their league weather it’s in looks, wealth status etc
You only see equal couples ( looks, wealth , status etc) in high school
 
What I’m saying is a mtb would almost never be with a mtn they’re almost always trying to get with someone that’s way above their league weather it’s in looks, wealth status etc
You only see equal couples ( looks, wealth , status etc) in high school
You are right on this one.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top