Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How to have softer hair?

Any tips???
At night wash hair with cold water then apply coconut oil to hair. Then wear durag to keep the oil in. Finally wash it all off in the morning with a good conditioner. Boom! Softer hair!

At night wash hair with cold water then apply coconut oil to hair. Then wear durag to keep the oil in. Finally wash it all off in the morning with a good conditioner. Boom! Softer hair!
it is better to put on the oil before the shower the longer the exposure time is the better also it is necessary to do a scalp massage of 2 minutes the head reversed when we put the oil for the blood circulation for the water temperature it is preferbal to start with lookwarm water and finish with a cold jet a the end of your washing hair routine to close the pores after that no need of conditionner unless you have very dry hair you should limit the number of products that we put in our hair because they are full of paraben sulfate ... which chokes our hair and gives the impression of having healthy hair while it is not so we must choose better product also we can even make our own natural shampoo and conditioner at home

they're putting chemicals in the shampoo that turn the fricking lice in my hair gay
lmfao legit there are a shitload of silicones in almost every shampoo that basically makes your hair go to shit

jfl just keep putting shit in your hair, gotta keep the scalp dry as a desert right babe ?
i use shampoo every single day without fail by the way, sometimes i even apply it twice just so i can flex on n*****s whomst have no hair

i use shampoo every single day without fail by the way, sometimes i even apply it twice just so i can flex on n*****s whomst have no hair
it's over for your natural scalp oils then, your hair is probably covered in buildup of silicones from all the retarded chemicals they out in that shit
and they market paraben free shampoo as if it's a luxury to not have your hair be r***d from all the chemicals there are in otc shampoos

it's over for your natural scalp oils then, your hair is probably covered in buildup of silicones from all the retarded chemicals they out in that shit
and they market paraben free shampoo as if it's a luxury to not have your hair be r***d from all the chemicals there are in otc shampoos
i use a pharma shampoo with hair growth peptides, caffeine and oils and shit ngl

but keep crying for me and the jewish chemicals

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Schenzy Hair Advice 1
C Hair Advice 3
C Hair Advice 3
M Ratings 9