Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion How to increase your risk of schizophrenia

whore

rotten.
Reputable ★★
Established ★
Joined
Mar 28, 2026
Messages
4,774
Solutions
11
Reputation
10,036
I don’t know why you’d wanna do this and I don’t know what I chose to do this but now we’re both here soooo




​

1.THC​

The use of THC raises your dopamine, dopamine is a big part is psychosis. When your dopamine is high, things seem much more meaningful to you. Overactive dopamine leads to paranoia, delusions, or hallucinations.




​

2.Isolation & cortisol​

According to the Journal Of Neuroscience, stress increases dopamine signaling. Isolation increases stress with dopamine regulation because your stress systems and dopamine systems are connected.




​

3.Sleep deprivation ​

Sleep deprivation can produce psychosis like symptoms and increases the vulnerability for people who are already at risk. Symptoms such as hallucination, paranoia, disorganized memory and memory distortion.





Anyways basically it all gotta do with ur dopamine bye​
 
I don’t know why you’d wanna do this and I don’t know what I chose to do this but now we’re both here soooo




​

1.THC​

The use of THC raises your dopamine, dopamine is a big part is psychosis. When your dopamine is high, things seem much more meaningful to you. Overactive dopamine leads to paranoia, delusions, or hallucinations.




​

2.Isolation & cortisol​

According to the Journal Of Neuroscience, stress increases dopamine signaling. Isolation increases stress with dopamine regulation because your stress systems and dopamine systems are connected.




​

3.Sleep deprivation ​

Sleep deprivation can produce psychosis like symptoms and increases the vulnerability for people who are already at risk. Symptoms such as hallucination, paranoia, disorganized memory and memory distortion.





Anyways basically it all gotta do with ur dopamine bye​
I’m alr doing all this jfl
 
I don’t know why you’d wanna do this and I don’t know what I chose to do this but now we’re both here soooo




​

1.THC​

The use of THC raises your dopamine, dopamine is a big part is psychosis. When your dopamine is high, things seem much more meaningful to you. Overactive dopamine leads to paranoia, delusions, or hallucinations.




​

2.Isolation & cortisol​

According to the Journal Of Neuroscience, stress increases dopamine signaling. Isolation increases stress with dopamine regulation because your stress systems and dopamine systems are connected.




​

3.Sleep deprivation ​

Sleep deprivation can produce psychosis like symptoms and increases the vulnerability for people who are already at risk. Symptoms such as hallucination, paranoia, disorganized memory and memory distortion.





Anyways basically it all gotta do with ur dopamine bye​
@TonyDr give him contributor
 
I don’t know why you’d wanna do this and I don’t know what I chose to do this but now we’re both here soooo




​

1.THC​

The use of THC raises your dopamine, dopamine is a big part is psychosis. When your dopamine is high, things seem much more meaningful to you. Overactive dopamine leads to paranoia, delusions, or hallucinations.




​

2.Isolation & cortisol​

According to the Journal Of Neuroscience, stress increases dopamine signaling. Isolation increases stress with dopamine regulation because your stress systems and dopamine systems are connected.




​

3.Sleep deprivation ​

Sleep deprivation can produce psychosis like symptoms and increases the vulnerability for people who are already at risk. Symptoms such as hallucination, paranoia, disorganized memory and memory distortion.





Anyways basically it all gotta do with ur dopamine bye​
ion know but it would lowk be fun to have schizophrenia. like u can fight imaginary mosters n shii
 
I don’t know why you’d wanna do this and I don’t know what I chose to do this but now we’re both here soooo




​

1.THC​

The use of THC raises your dopamine, dopamine is a big part is psychosis. When your dopamine is high, things seem much more meaningful to you. Overactive dopamine leads to paranoia, delusions, or hallucinations.




​

2.Isolation & cortisol​

According to the Journal Of Neuroscience, stress increases dopamine signaling. Isolation increases stress with dopamine regulation because your stress systems and dopamine systems are connected.




​

3.Sleep deprivation ​

Sleep deprivation can produce psychosis like symptoms and increases the vulnerability for people who are already at risk. Symptoms such as hallucination, paranoia, disorganized memory and memory distortion.





Anyways basically it all gotta do with ur dopamine bye​
awesome
i think i’ll be there soon
 
I do all of this and I have it
😍😍😍👍👍👍👍👍🥹🥹🥹🥹
prime example of my post readers
1777840421921.webp
 
I don’t know why you’d wanna do this and I don’t know what I chose to do this but now we’re both here soooo




​

1.THC​

The use of THC raises your dopamine, dopamine is a big part is psychosis. When your dopamine is high, things seem much more meaningful to you. Overactive dopamine leads to paranoia, delusions, or hallucinations.




​

2.Isolation & cortisol​

According to the Journal Of Neuroscience, stress increases dopamine signaling. Isolation increases stress with dopamine regulation because your stress systems and dopamine systems are connected.




​

3.Sleep deprivation ​

Sleep deprivation can produce psychosis like symptoms and increases the vulnerability for people who are already at risk. Symptoms such as hallucination, paranoia, disorganized memory and memory distortion.





Anyways basically it all gotta do with ur dopamine bye​
but what if you nuh inside a fleshluvht as yokr oh x dkeee
 
I don’t know why you’d wanna do this and I don’t know what I chose to do this but now we’re both here soooo




​

1.THC​

The use of THC raises your dopamine, dopamine is a big part is psychosis. When your dopamine is high, things seem much more meaningful to you. Overactive dopamine leads to paranoia, delusions, or hallucinations.




​

2.Isolation & cortisol​

According to the Journal Of Neuroscience, stress increases dopamine signaling. Isolation increases stress with dopamine regulation because your stress systems and dopamine systems are connected.




​

3.Sleep deprivation ​

Sleep deprivation can produce psychosis like symptoms and increases the vulnerability for people who are already at risk. Symptoms such as hallucination, paranoia, disorganized memory and memory distortion.





Anyways basically it all gotta do with ur dopamine bye​
I want To
 
I don’t know why you’d wanna do this and I don’t know what I chose to do this but now we’re both here soooo




​

1.THC​

The use of THC raises your dopamine, dopamine is a big part is psychosis. When your dopamine is high, things seem much more meaningful to you. Overactive dopamine leads to paranoia, delusions, or hallucinations.




​

2.Isolation & cortisol​

According to the Journal Of Neuroscience, stress increases dopamine signaling. Isolation increases stress with dopamine regulation because your stress systems and dopamine systems are connected.




​

3.Sleep deprivation ​

Sleep deprivation can produce psychosis like symptoms and increases the vulnerability for people who are already at risk. Symptoms such as hallucination, paranoia, disorganized memory and memory distortion.





Anyways basically it all gotta do with ur dopamine bye​
So do you want me to add another illness to my cart or
 
tbf it's the bestmental ilness so far, usually asscioated with smart indivuals
I have a schizo friends and she’s A genius , literally a genius over 150 iq .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top