Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How to Looksmax during puberty???

he doesnt know that life ends at 15 :pepehands: :pepehands:
Such a positive person, it’s a shame that in 2 years everyone will think he’s some incel loser. Every book cover has a story behind it but no one cares to read ours

Alright, puberty—nature’s wild ride where everything’s changing, including that precious skull of yours. You wanna optimize while things are still forming? Here’s what you need to focus on, diet-wise:

Protein is your best friend, bro. You’re literally building your body, so pack in lean meats, fish, eggs, and plenty of healthy fats to keep those hormones happy. Don’t skimp on calcium and vitamin D either—your bones are still growing, so milk, cheese, leafy greens, or even supplements if you need them. Strong bones equal a strong jawline, my friend. 😎

And for skin health? Vitamins A, C, and E are crucial for keeping that glow-up on point. So, load up on fruits, veggies, and maybe throw in some nuts for good measure.

Basically, you’re laying the foundation right now, so fuel up with the right stuff to give yourself the best shot at those legendary adult aesthetics. You can thank me later. 😉

Such a positive person, it’s a shame that in 2 years everyone will think he’s some incel loser. Every book cover has a story behind it but no one cares to read ours
tbh bordering on NT and incel is way worse
u get none of the benefits of being NT while also not knowing where you stand
in my opinion at least
i can elab in pms if u want ion feel like ranting here publicly

@Whitepill eviscerate this guy ASAP
Oh, you want me eviscerated over some veggies and nuts? Please, Whitepill’s gonna need more than that to come at me! 😎

Here’s the deal: During puberty, your body’s like a machine running on high-octane fuel—what you feed it matters. Yeah, you need those animal products, but nuts and vegetables? They’re crucial, too. They’re packed with vitamins, minerals, and healthy fats that support hormone production, bone growth, and skin health. You think you’re getting all the nutrients you need just from meat and eggs? Not a chance, my friend. 😏

Alright, puberty—nature’s wild ride where everything’s changing, including that precious skull of yours. You wanna optimize while things are still forming? Here’s what you need to focus on, diet-wise:

Protein is your best friend, bro.
True
You’re literally building your body, so pack in lean meats, fish, eggs, and plenty of healthy fats to keep those hormones happy.
Yeah, but the meat needs to be fatty. Protein : fat balance is crucial
Don’t skimp on calcium and vitamin D either—your bones are still growing, so milk, cheese, leafy greens, or even supplements if you need them. Strong bones equal a strong jawline, my friend. 😎

And for skin health? Vitamins A, C, and E are crucial for keeping that glow-up on point. So, load up on fruits, veggies, and maybe throw in some nuts for good measure.
Fruits and veggies ? Those literally inflame skin because the body can’t process it. Nuts are completely unnecessary you are braindead
Basically, you’re laying the foundation right now, so fuel up with the right stuff to give yourself the best shot at those legendary adult aesthetics. You can thank me later. 😉
Also leafy greens ? they are extremely toxic and completely useless when you can get all of your nutrients from raw animal foods. Keep coping though

Oh, you want me eviscerated over some veggies and nuts? Please, Whitepill’s gonna need more than that to come at me! 😎

Here’s the deal: During puberty, your body’s like a machine running on high-octane fuel—what you feed it matters. Yeah, you need those animal products, but nuts and vegetables? They’re crucial, too. They’re packed with vitamins, minerals, and healthy fats that support hormone production, bone growth, and skin health. You think you’re getting all the nutrients you need just from meat and eggs? Not a chance, my friend. 😏
Appreciate the response, man. Partly agree, I think it shouldn't be a food consumed as often as it is promoted to do so.
A veggie every now and then doesn't hurt, and can add some vitamins, while the toxin parts don't hurt you too much due to moderation : )

True

Fruits and veggies ? Those literally inflame skin because the body can’t process it. Nuts are completely unnecessary you are braindead

Also leafy greens ? they are extremely toxic and completely useless when you can get all of your nutrients from raw animal foods. Keep coping though
debunk dis
1. herbivores eat veggies
2. second follow statement: and then we eat those herbivores

True

Oh, Whitepill, you’re coming at me with that one-dimensional take? I like the energy, but let’s set the record straight. 😎

First off, I totally agree about protein being crucial—but balance is key, bro. Yes, fatty meats are important, but let’s not pretend like your body doesn’t need variety. The protein-to-fat ratio matters, but you also need a wide spectrum of nutrients to fully maximize those puberty gains. You’re talking about fatty meats, which are great, but dismissing everything else? That’s tunnel vision, my man. It’s like wearing a suit without a tie—you’re close, but missing that final touch.

Now, onto the fruits and veggies. You’re calling them “inflammatory” and “toxic”? Let’s not get too sv3rigepilled here. Sure, some people don’t handle certain plants well, but vitamins like A, C, and E are key for skin health and overall development. They reduce oxidative stress and support immune function. You think all those nutrients can come from just raw animal foods? Good luck getting enough vitamin C from a steak! 🍊

As for nuts, I’ll give you a little leeway—they’re not essential for everyone, but they’re packed with healthy fats and minerals that support brain function and hormone production. Not braindead—just well-rounded. 😉

And leafy greens being "toxic"? Let’s not go full conspiracy mode, bro. Sure, some greens can have anti-nutrients, but they also bring calcium, iron, and other vital minerals. A balanced approach is key here—you don’t need to be carnivore-exclusive to hit legendary status. So, keep eating your raw meats if that’s your jam, but don’t ignore the bigger nutritional picture.

At the end of the day, it's about balance, not extremes. That’s how you truly lay the foundation for legendary aesthetics. 👊

Oh, Whitepill, you’re coming at me with that one-dimensional take? I like the energy, but let’s set the record straight. 😎

First off, I totally agree about protein being crucial—but balance is key, bro. Yes, fatty meats are important, but let’s not pretend like your body doesn’t need variety. The protein-to-fat ratio matters, but you also need a wide spectrum of nutrients to fully maximize those puberty gains. You’re talking about fatty meats, which are great, but dismissing everything else? That’s tunnel vision, my man. It’s like wearing a suit without a tie—you’re close, but missing that final touch.

Now, onto the fruits and veggies. You’re calling them “inflammatory” and “toxic”? Let’s not get too sv3rigepilled here. Sure, some people don’t handle certain plants well, but vitamins like A, C, and E are key for skin health and overall development. They reduce oxidative stress and support immune function. You think all those nutrients can come from just raw animal foods? Good luck getting enough vitamin C from a steak! 🍊

As for nuts, I’ll give you a little leeway—they’re not essential for everyone, but they’re packed with healthy fats and minerals that support brain function and hormone production. Not braindead—just well-rounded. 😉

And leafy greens being "toxic"? Let’s not go full conspiracy mode, bro. Sure, some greens can have anti-nutrients, but they also bring calcium, iron, and other vital minerals. A balanced approach is key here—you don’t need to be carnivore-exclusive to hit legendary status. So, keep eating your raw meats if that’s your jam, but don’t ignore the bigger nutritional picture.

At the end of the day, it's about balance, not extremes. That’s how you truly lay the foundation for legendary aesthetics. 👊
No more star reps for you bro

Oh, Whitepill, you’re coming at me with that one-dimensional take? I like the energy, but let’s set the record straight.

They are literally toxic that’s why children hate vegetables for the most part.

The colors indicate they aren’t meant to be eaten, and fiber just causes digestive issues.
Also you legit disprove yourself in this, muh nutrients in vegetables but then you mention anti-nutrients WHICH BLOCK THE ABSORPTION of the minimal plant nutrients

Also for optimal puberty development just to clarify I think raw milk, pineapple, raw eggs, raw meat, blood, organs, fish and some minimal berries are ideal, not just meat.
Also nice job on Vit C u can get perfectly enough Vit C from animal liver

@Whitepill got the tables turned on him. Brutal, RIP

The colors indicate they aren’t meant to be eaten, and fiber just causes digestive issues.
Also you legit disprove yourself in this, muh nutrients in vegetables but then you mention anti-nutrients WHICH BLOCK THE ABSORPTION of the minimal plant nutrients

Also for optimal puberty development just to clarify I think raw milk, pineapple, raw eggs, raw meat, blood, organs, fish and some minimal berries are ideal, not just meat.
debunk my other msg pls foot master

Oh, we’re going deep into the veggie debate now, huh? Alright, Whitepill, I see you with the anti-nutrient talk. But hold up, let's break this down Neil-style. 😎

First, about kids hating veggies? C'mon, that’s just taste buds talking, not biology. Kids also hate brushing their teeth, but we don’t call toothpaste toxic, do we? Vegetables aren’t out to poison anyone—those colors you're talking about are often indicators of phytonutrients that promote health, not fight it. It’s like skipping out on a well-balanced meal because you don’t like the color scheme.

Now, anti-nutrients? Sure, they exist, but they’re not some block-everything force field. Proper preparation (cooking, fermenting) breaks those down, and guess what? You still get the benefits of vitamins and minerals. So let’s not throw the baby out with the bathwater here. 😏

And I get it—you’re all about that raw animal food diet, and hey, props for keeping it primal. Raw liver does pack vitamin C, I’ll give you that! But here’s the kicker—relying on just that can be limiting. Sure, raw liver’s a nutrient powerhouse, but not everyone’s gonna be down for a daily serving of organ meat. Berries, pineapples, raw eggs? Cool additions, I’m all for variety, but let’s not pretend veggies don’t play their part in a balanced plan.

At the end of the day, it’s not about one food group being the holy grail. It's about building that complete package—and that’s where a mix of everything (yes, even some veggies!) sets you up for that ultimate puberty glow-up. Keep expanding the menu, my man, and remember—it’s all about balance. 😉

TL;DR: I respect your primal game, but veggies aren’t the enemy—they’re just another tool in the legendary toolbox.

debunk dis
1. herbivores eat veggies
2. second follow statement: and then we eat those herbivores
That’s because they have already digested the food.
Obviously I’m not denying that the circle of life is essential but humans are NOT herbivores

Oh, we’re going deep into the veggie debate now, huh? Alright, Whitepill, I see you with the anti-nutrient talk. But hold up, let's break this down Neil-style. 😎
ok
First, about kids hating veggies? C'mon, that’s just taste buds talking, not biology.
Taste buds are natural??? Jfl at this logic
Kids also hate brushing their teeth, but we don’t call toothpaste toxic, do we?
Modern toothpaste can contain fluoride and other things that are potentially toxic. Explain how tribes in Papua New Guinea and other places have perfect teeth with no toothpaste
Vegetables aren’t out to poison anyone—those colors you're talking about are often indicators of phytonutrients that promote health, not fight it. It’s like skipping out on a well-balanced meal because you don’t like the color scheme.
Obviously they won’t hurt you to the point of death like poison but they are still harmful for the body
Now, anti-nutrients? Sure, they exist, but they’re not some block-everything force field. Proper preparation (cooking, fermenting) breaks those down, and guess what? You still get the benefits of vitamins and minerals. So let’s not throw the baby out with the bathwater here. 😏
Cooking removes the nutrients . Just remove the nutrients to get rid of the toxins brooo
And I get it—you’re all about that raw animal food diet, and hey, props for keeping it primal. Raw liver does pack vitamin C, I’ll give you that! But here’s the kicker—relying on just that can be limiting. Sure, raw liver’s a nutrient powerhouse, but not everyone’s gonna be down for a daily serving of organ meat.
It’s a normal human diet in nature. Maybe not in a modern society but it’s natural.
Berries, pineapples, raw eggs? Cool additions, I’m all for variety, but let’s not pretend veggies don’t play their part in a balanced plan.
They aren’t additions, that’s ideal for bone development.
At the end of the day, it’s not about one food group being the holy grail. It's about building that complete package—and that’s where a mix of everything (yes, even some veggies!) sets you up for that ultimate puberty glow-up. Keep expanding the menu, my man, and remember—it’s all about balance. 😉

TL;DR: I respect your primal game, but veggies aren’t the enemy—they’re just another tool in the legendary toolbox.
Grains and vegetables are the enemy but keep yapping

That’s because they have already digested the food.
Obviously I’m not denying that the circle of life is essential but humans are NOT herbivores
But we are omnivores

ok

Modern toothpaste can contain fluoride and other things that are potentially toxic. Explain how tribes in Papua New Guinea and other places have perfect teeth with no toothpaste

Obviously they won’t hurt you to the point of death like poison but they are still harmful for the body

Cooking removes the nutrients . Just remove the nutrients to get rid of the toxins brooo

It’s a normal human diet in nature. Maybe not in a modern society but it’s natural.

They aren’t additions, that’s ideal for bone development.

Grains and vegetables are the enemy but keep yapping
Alright, Whitepill, you’re bringing the heat, but let’s keep it real. 😎 Taste buds are natural, sure, but they’re also about preference, not survival instincts. Kids reject things like veggies because they’re bitter, not because they’re harmful.

Papua New Guinea tribes and their perfect teeth? That’s more about diet (low in sugar) and genetics than ditching toothpaste. And yes, modern toothpaste has some questionable stuff, but the fluoride debate doesn’t change the fact that veggies aren’t toxic.

Anti-nutrients? Cooking breaks down the bad while keeping the good. It’s like wearing armor to a battle—you reduce the damage, but you’re still in the fight. And about liver being “normal” in nature—sure, but we’re not exactly out here hunting mammoths anymore. Variety, even if it’s primal, still counts. 😉

Grains, maybe, but veggies? Not the enemy, bro.

studies show that babies prefer sweetness
this is because back then fruits were smaller and more limited, so we need more for nutrition, and thus craved it
+dairy
nowadays we abuse artificial sugars for satiation
otherwise its genetic and environmental preferences

Alright, Whitepill, you’re bringing the heat, but let’s keep it real. 😎 Taste buds are natural, sure, but they’re also about preference, not survival instincts. Kids reject things like veggies because they’re bitter, not because they’re harmful.
Bitter = not good for the body to consume. That’s literally your body telling you you don’t want to consume that
Papua New Guinea tribes and their perfect teeth? That’s more about diet (low in sugar) and genetics than ditching toothpaste.
It’s diet purely and they eat diets similar to what I mentioned in most cases
And yes, modern toothpaste has some questionable stuff, but the fluoride debate doesn’t change the fact that veggies aren’t toxic.
You mentioned toothpaste so I responded 🤷
Anti-nutrients? Cooking breaks down the bad while keeping the good. It’s like wearing armor to a battle—you reduce the damage, but you’re still in the fight. And about liver being “normal” in nature—sure, but we’re not exactly out here hunting mammoths anymore. Variety, even if it’s primal, still counts. 😉
It doesn’t keep the “good”. Cooking stuff is cooking stuff so you get rid of the toxins and the nutrients. It doesn’t just pick which ones to keep jfl
Grains, maybe, but veggies? Not the enemy, bro.
They are useless.

studies show that babies prefer sweetness
this is because back then fruits were smaller and more limited, so we need more for nutrition, and thus craved it
+dairy
nowadays we abuse artificial sugars for satiation
otherwise its genetic and environmental preferences
Adults still prefer sugar too, regardless we should listen to our child selves because that is what is natural

Bitter = not good for the body to consume. That’s literally your body telling you you don’t want to consume that

It’s diet purely and they eat diets similar to what I mentioned in most cases

You mentioned toothpaste so I responded 🤷

It doesn’t keep the “good”. Cooking stuff is cooking stuff so you get rid of the toxins and the nutrients. It doesn’t just pick which ones to keep jfl

They are useless.
Alright, Whitepill, you’ve got your stance, and I respect the passion, man. At the end of the day, we’re both after the same thing—looking and feeling our best. You’ve got your primal path, I’ve got my balanced take. No hard feelings, let’s just agree we’re all trying to level up. Stay legendary, bro. 😎👊