Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

how to lose face fat being already skinny?

slutsosa

illkillmyselfinfrontofyou
i am cutting calories ( 949cal per day ) but i think if i keep doing this i will look like a corpse or sum

Attachments

• Skinny-guy-fat-world-1024x818-367401761.jpg
    Skinny-guy-fat-world-1024x818-367401761.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 7
i am cutting calories ( 949cal per day ) but i think if i keep doing this i will look like a corpse or sum
Are you a man or a woman? How tall are you and what is your current weight? A person of average height and weight should not eat just 900cal/day

man, 5'7 and 65kg
Bro, your basal metabolic rate (amount of calories your body needs to continue functioning) is around 1500cal, making a deficit of 600cal doesn't make much sense, you'll lose ridiculously a lot of muscle along with the fat.
If I were in your position, I would start practicing physical activities (if you don't already do something, like gym or calisthenics). The problem is that I don't know how much BF you have, so I don't know if it's worth cutting. But if you have a high BF, maintain a much smaller calorie deficit, around 100~250 calories less than the rate of basal metabolic

To lose fat on your face, you need to lose fat on your entire body, but with your weight and height, I doubt your main problem is fat, it's probably bloating, eat less sodium, and increase your water intake (35ml/kg)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bro, your basal metabolic rate (amount of calories your body needs to continue functioning) is around 1500cal, making a deficit of 600cal doesn't make much sense, you'll lose ridiculously a lot of muscle along with the fat.
If I were in your position, I would start practicing physical activities (if you don't already do something, like gym or calisthenics). The problem is that I don't know how much BF you have, so I don't know if it's worth cutting. But if you have a high BF, maintain a much smaller calorie deficit, around 100~250 calories less than the rate of basal metabolic

To lose fat on your face, you need to lose fat on your entire body, but with your weight and height, I doubt your main problem is fat, it's probably bloating, eat less sodium, and increase your water intake (35ml/kg)
I skateboard alot ( idk if it helps ), i be drinking 3L of water per day and i almost never consume sodium

I skateboard alot ( idk if it helps ), i be drinking 3L of water per day and i almost never consume sodium
Skateboarding is a sport with a good caloric expenditure, it won't help you build muscles, but it will help you lose fat and socialize.
I would recommend you to up your diet to 1350 calories. Regarding sodium, you shouldn't cut it out of your diet, you need at least 500mg of sodium per day, and anything less will also be harmful to you.
And about water, keep it, 3l is a good amount for you

thank u brazilian brother

Carai tu é br também kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, nem tinha visto
Tamo junto, se precisar de alguma coisa, tamo ai!
eu sou kraiKKKKKKK tamo junto nego

Boost testosterone, use face massage tool, drink plenty of water, eat lots of carbs, and get plenty of sleep! :)

Facial exercises work, to be more efficient do mewing as it does that and helps improve your jawline