Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How to pubertymax

FutureChad

I'm 15, and i want to get the best out of my puberty
what are the ways boys?
i'm 5'8 i want to be 6'2/6'3

Increase your calcium intake. Skipping, swimming, aerobic activity. Good body posture, mewing, eat a healthy, balanced diet.

You're pretty much done growing unless you have exceptional genetics and you hit another growth spurt.
I was 178 cm tall at age 14
Now I'm 18 and I'm 1.80

You're pretty much done growing unless you have exceptional genetics and you hit another growth spurt.
I was 178 cm tall at age 14
Now I'm 18 and I'm 1.80
Not just me either
Nobody I know grew a single cm after 15.
Except this American guy who was already 6ft2 at 18 and he's 6'6 now

Actually to say a single cm is a misstatement I grew like 2 cm in 4 years but you get the point.
You won't go from 5'8 to 6'3 no unless you get a huge growth spurt

god forbid you guys read my threads

you dont deserve any help you f**k

read my f*****g thread

or let me just tell you

eat at least 3k per day (lots of carbs fats ((saturated min 50g)) and proteins), anaerobic aerobic exercise

god forbid you guys read my threads

you dont deserve any help you f**k

read my f*****g thread

or let me just tell you

eat at least 3k per day (lots of carbs fats ((saturated min 50g)) and proteins), anaerobic aerobic exercise
will that shit make you fat? i

I'm 15, and i want to get the best out of my puberty
what are the ways boys?
i'm 5'8 i want to be 6'2/6'3
Diet and GH plus stretching and swimming is all good and important BUT make sure you get at least 8-9 hrs of sleep at night. Sleep is crucial. Also more so than calcium make sure you have a good intake of zinc.

Also stretch when you wake up and before going to bed.
Genetics is key and number 1 so don't get your hopes up too high

Muh diet muh exercise

EVERYTHING IN THE END IS COPE

Your genetics determine how far you can come

chad Drinks booze, eats Pizza and does some pushups occasionally along with playing Football and he grows a huge Frame along with a tall height just because he's genetically privileged

if you want to make true changes then take an AI along with hgh

Diet and GH plus stretching and swimming is all good and important BUT make sure you get at least 8-9 hrs of sleep at night. Sleep is crucial. Also more so than calcium make sure you have a good intake of zinc.

Also stretch when you wake up and before going to bed.
Genetics is key and number 1 so don't get your hopes up too high
What diet is optimal in your opinion?