- Joined
- May 14, 2025
- Messages
- 5,326
- Solutions
- 1
- Online time
- 13d 20h
- Reputation
- 20,593
Any ideas ?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Best way to counter addiction is connectionAny ideas ?
hmmmmThough I can’t give up my addiction to..
You are right ey...Best way to counter addiction is connection
dude I am not eyhmmmm
You are right ey...
@Theresia has giggled, we all know what does it mean. Do you take estrogen yet?dude I am not ey![]()
Yea I do, took it this morning@Theresia has giggled, we all know what does it mean. Do you take estrogen yet?
"new user"Yea I do, took it this morning
? New users can’t take estrogen?"new user"
least obvious @Suicide watch alt? New users can’t take estrogen?
Why is @Theresia constantly laughing though? And where do you know ey from?? New users can’t take estrogen?
It seems you are right this time (first time ever).least obvious @Suicide watch alt
Oh, me and ey go way backWhy is @Theresia constantly laughing though? And where do you know ey from?
just stop doing itAny ideas ?
-a smokerjust stop doing it
on top of 9 other addictions-a smoker
name themon top of 9 other addictions